Geoff @ TastyVapor.Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lina

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I ordered Atomic Cinnacide and TastyFinger and I concur these flavors ARE AMAZING! You can tell his juice is QUALITY through and through. He is the ONLY place I will order from.

I know I am pretty new but if I may put my 2 cents in. I believe if a company makes a mistake you should talk with them and give them a chance to fix it. Then and only then make a post about what happened and how they fixed it or did not. We are all human ... we make mistakes, give people the chance to correct things before publicly posting. I mean truly by only posting the mistake you are only giving people half the story anyway... why not see how it turns out with the company!

My order with TV was accurate they helped me so much with their Live Chat... I am just soooo happy!

Anywhooo that is just my 2cents worth. :) Happy vaping!

FYI: Its my 3rd day of being Analog Smoke FREE and I feel I owe it all to TastyVapor... the Atomic Cinn has really kept me off analogs!! YAHOO!!

Last edited:

rotto

Jan 22, 2010
atlanta
He is a true master at his art. I am on the SE coast of GA and receive my goods within 3-4 days max.
The quality is the highest and the flavors are the best. If you are looking for a consistent honest professional supplier you must try Tasty Vapor. It is simply the best! I could have saved money if I had tried him first and would not have 25 small bottles in my cabinet that wont get used.
I am not employed or affiliated with the company.

HorrorJunky

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2009
Cleveland
I ordered 3 times so far and I have not had any problems. The only thing I did notice is sometimes the orders come real fast(3 days after I order) or it takes about a week with shipping. I can't say enough about the Juice. It's the best I've ever tasted and probably refill my carts about 2-3 times a day as well as drip.

Geoff is the Bomb
:evil:HorrorJunky:evil:

rosesense

14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    The best juice and honest supplier. One other plus is the bottle cap, I love it. Makes it so much easier to add to carts or drip since it is a tapered tip, not the short, rounded ones I have gotten from other vendors. I can't say enough about TV. Flavors are amazing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread