Not open for further replies.

Sallana

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
the North Pole
www.lynnekirsch.com
I just wanted to do a little review here for Geoff. But first, I want to say to him and to the general population of this board, that I am both sorry and regretful that I posted a thread explaining what was wrong with my order. I can't fathom why I do stupid crap like that sometimes, I think I was looking for opinions and a feeling of justification for my complaining. Either way, it was wrong to post such a thread without first resolving the issue with Geoff.

I want to let everyone know, (Even though most of you already do) That TastyVapor is one of the best, most generous and kind suppliers out there for e-juice. Not to mention really, really yummy. So far I've had nothing but good experience with them and this issue that just came up only solidified my love for them even more.

Long story short, I had placed a large-ish order and an honest, understandable mistake was made. I contacted Geoff to inform him of this mistake. I was expecting something like this:

A. Ship your order back and we will send you the proper order.
B. Sorry for our mistake, you will receive a x% discount on your next order.
C. Sorry for our mistake, we will include a free bottle with your next order.

Any one of those would have been completely fine and would have satisfied me. But instead, this is what I got:

Sorry for our mistake, we will ship you the correct order TOMORROW. No need to send anything back.

I was levels of pleased I didn't know were possible. This is TRUE customer service. I applaud the folks at TastyVapor, and want them, and the whole vaping community to know that I will never buy from anyone else, especially after this.

You rock Geoff & Geoff's wife :D

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
Sallana, my experience with Tasty Vapor was very similar to yours. Last week I placed my first order with them. I ordered 4 bottles of e-liquid and matching doublers. When it arrived, I had 2 bottles of Bananas Foster e-liquid and none of Banana Nut Bread.

Considering that Bananas Foster was the special of the week and the names are similar, it was a very understandable mistake. I contacted Jeff, and planned to pay for the second bottle of BF (which I like so I decided to keep.) But he apologized for the mix-up, sent the Banana Nut Bread and said he wouldn't dream of charging me for something I didn't order.

A class act. I shall be ordering again.

OMB

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2009
Western NC
I made an order with TV last week. A couple hours after I sent the order, my GF decides she wants higher mg...sigh. So, I immediately sent an e-mail to Geoff asking to change the mg in one bottle. He replied right away and corrected the order to my GF's satisfaction. So far, I am really impressed! I hope to get the niquids today....Blueberry Cheesecake and Cafe Macchiato...mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I'll let y'all know what I think after I get a chance to try them.

jazzguy

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2010
Plano Tx
I just received my second order from TV. Geoff's product is second to none (I swear, he has to have alien technology, this is just NOT humanly possible - that or black magic! Either way, it's the best out there).

When I got my first order, my VERY curious dog somehow got access to my stash and chewed up 6 of the lids and dripper tops (all 6 large bottles). I'm a noob, so I don't have a lot of extra equipment, bottles, droppers, etc so when I placed my second order (first stuff was so good, I needed more flavors!) I got on live help with Mrs Tasty Vapor to ask if she had suggestions for a local bottle source that would work well or if I could buy some extra dripper tops and lids. She immediately asked how many I wanted and insisted that there would be no charge.

Now granted, this is not a huge deal to them monetarily, but keep in mind, this was during the storms that left TV with a critical shortage of bottles and supplies, and by no means were they obligated to send me free replacements for something that was so obviously my (and my dog's) fault. It's top notch customer service like this that ensures I will be a TV customer for life.

Thank you Tasty Vapor!!!!!

lukemacneil

ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2010
Uxbridge, Ma
www.lukemacneil.com
I just wanted to do a little review here for Geoff. But first, I want to say to him and to the general population of this board, that I am both sorry and regretful that I posted a thread explaining what was wrong with my order. I can't fathom why I do stupid crap like that sometimes, I think I was looking for opinions and a feeling of justification for my complaining. Either way, it was wrong to post such a thread without first resolving the issue with Geoff.

His juice is the best I've tried, without question, and the customer service and overall happiness of his customers are staggering.. It's a shame his people skills are horrendous.

It is a business, and we as consumers certainly have the right to publicly question or even complain about something without being defensively scolded. He did this to me when I questioned diacetyl.

Somehow I ended up feeling like a jerk.. Reading this makes me realize.. nope. He just sucks at talking to people.

Why are we apologizing for questioning or reviewing a product or service for which we all happily pay money?

I'll still gladly by from Geoff, if he'll still have me as a customer, but I must admit that though his juice is tasty, my personal dealings with him as a supplier are not.

If something was wrong with your order, you should be able to post that. If the issue was resolved in an exemplary manner (as it was), you should post that too. If we want to question the ingredients, we should all question what we're inhaling.

You can't just graciously accept positive feedback, and discourage what could be considered negative by demanding it be conveyed under the table.

So yea. If you legitimately posted something stupid with the sole intent of harming Tasty Vapor, maybe an apology is in order. If you posted a real, unbiased, factual review of your experience.. You shouldn't feel as though you have to publicly denounce your actions.

Phew. That's been bothering me all day. Heh.

rickyman

ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2009
Michigan
I recently placed my first order with TV... Atomic Fireball. Can't wait to try it! If everything I've heard is true, I'm sure I will love it.

As far as customer service is concerned, everyone has good days and bad days. Mistakes are going to be made. What makes the difference in customer service is how the mistakes are dealt with. It sounds like TV deals with them quite well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread