Geekvape Aegis Legend

The Aegis legend is a stylish dual 18650 box mod designed to be waterproof and shockproof.
Mod Style
  1. Box Mod
Retails for
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geekvape_Official

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2017
www.geekvape.com
Will there be (or is there already) a rebuildable RBA deck for the Aero tank?
Thanks for your inquiry.
RDA and Aegis Legend mod packs are only sold in Southeast Asia with limited quantity. If you are located in south Asia, maybe you could search some vape store for it.
Besides, Aegis Legend mod-only packs have shipped out to our distributors, and they might be sold in the market soon. If you like to have a RDA with Aegis Legend, we may recommend you to purchase the mod-only pack, and a RDA separately.

All the Best,

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
Thanks for your inquiry.
RDA and Aegis Legend mod packs are only sold in Southeast Asia with limited quantity. If you are located in south Asia, maybe you could search some vape store for it.
Besides, Aegis Legend mod-only packs have shipped out to our distributors, and they might be sold in the market soon. If you like to have a RDA with Aegis Legend, we may recommend you to purchase the mod-only pack, and a RDA separately.

All the Best,
Ah, see I already have the Aero tank, and I was hoping there'd be a way for me to build my own coils for it. Unfortunately, I live in the USA so I don't have access to the SE Asian market. Are there plans to release an RBA head for the Aero tank in the US market?

EDIT: Note, I'm not talking about a separate RDA atomizer. I mean an RBA head so that I can build my own coils and use them in the Aero tank. Like these, but for the Aero:

INK-OCG10-2.jpg
SM-UATFV37-3.jpg

Last edited:

Geekvape_Official

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2017
www.geekvape.com
Ah, see I already have the Aero tank, and I was hoping there'd be a way for me to build my own coils for it. Unfortunately, I live in the USA so I don't have access to the SE Asian market. Are there plans to release an RBA head for the Aero tank in the US market?

EDIT: Note, I'm not talking about a separate RDA atomizer. I mean an RBA head so that I can build my own coils and use them in the Aero tank. Like these, but for the Aero:

INK-OCG10-2.jpg
SM-UATFV37-3.jpg
We don't have a plan to carry out a RBA coil for Aero at this moment, but we will relay your request to our technicians. They will collect the suggestions and requests. If there are many requests for the RBA coil, they may consider to make a plan for it.
Thank you for your support on Geekvape.

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
We don't have a plan to carry out a RBA coil for Aero at this moment, but we will relay your request to our technicians. They will collect the suggestions and requests. If there are many requests for the RBA coil, they may consider to make a plan for it.
Thank you for your support on Geekvape.
That’s great, I hope I’m not the only one who wants this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread