G'day from Oz

Status
Not open for further replies.

madda

No Butts about me
Oct 30, 2015
Australia
It's great to be back here ... I'm not actually a new member, I no longer have access to my old email addy so couldn't reset my password ( which I never remember anyway) so made a new account
I just want that cleared up so that I'm not seen as having dual accounts
There's probably some way of contacting admin, but dopey me hasn't found it :(
It's now over 2 yrs since I last had a smoke and altho' not a prolific poster, I Lurk 'n' Learn and try to help out where I can
I'm happy to stay as new member and for admin to find and close my old account, or resurrect it as they see fit ... Thanks for listenin' :)

madda

No Butts about me
Oct 30, 2015
Australia
Yes, .. and the noobie threads are particularly helpful to me even after 2 yrs, always something new to learn about the new devices etc... I started off with Stardust clearos on a fixed v ego pen, now tootie puffin' on a Silo tank ( don't need/want subohms) on an istck 40 or P3 ( or another mod in my continuously growing stable)

Reactions: dcfluegel

madda

No Butts about me
Oct 30, 2015
Australia
Yes it is but, I'm a KISS type ( Keep It Simple, Stupid) and not into cloud chasing etc, vaping is frowned upon here,we have to import our nicotine from O'seas, my last lot from MFS was only $50usd x !ltr but the shipping is $30 ( slow delivery ... + $100 if yer in a hurry :()
.. so, when I'm out and about socially, I vape openly but discretely .... huge clouds just make us look like idiots ( imo) didn't need clouds when I smoked, don't need them now ... just happy to be off the fags.
Is there a Rants only' thread here LOL!

madda

No Butts about me
Oct 30, 2015
Australia
Never been to OZ. My daughter went there with her little dog. Got a nice pair of shoes...
It is what it is Grimwald, either a nice place to live or ... Hell on Earth ... depending on your personal circumstance ... same as anywhere else, I guess ... no better, no worse, just different
I'm originally from the UK and wish that Oz showed some of their backbone and stood up to the useless, ill informed so called 'Health' authorities when it comes to stopping people dying from SMOKING proven cancer causing cigarettes!.

Reactions: DoubleEwe

madda

No Butts about me
Oct 30, 2015
Australia
thanks, I remember that when I first joined this forum, I'd just bought my very first 'box mod' and I was so excited to find an actual MVP owners thread, so helpful at the time for an absolute noob who'd only used stardust clearos and ego batts up till then.
Now I'm haunting the Provari and Kabuli threads ... altho' still love my Kanger Protank2s
So many choices now and don't need to be a mechanical genius to use them

Reactions: dcfluegel
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread