G'day from oz

Status
Not open for further replies.

POSSUM_CHOPS

Mar 6, 2011
AUSTRALIA
Gday people.

Well where to start? My wife and i are currently new to the vaping scene. We are currently still smoking reall cigs until we get all of our vaping orders delivered. We have started of and trialed an ecig brand from elusion in New Zealand. We bought a started kit, 6mg nic, and tried it out.. GREAT STUFF. We are currently waiting on 11mg cartridges for our elusion brand to get us through until our ejoy510 kits arrive from .. yes... china... from healthcabin , SOOO much cheaper than buying from the NZ company.

I have driven my wife mad doing all the research and tracking down suppliers but i think we are set now, and once we get everything, thats it,... no more analoges.

Anyway.. in the week that just I used the ecig from elsusion, we saved $60..., thats with me smoking around 6 reall cigs in that week.
Unfortunately the Australian Govt is banning the ecigs being sold or distributed in this country and i can only get it from overseas, hence our $400 worth of orders to get us going..., but in the week ive used ecigs i feel sooo much better and can do PT without busting a lung and last longer ( Im in the army so fitness is important)

Im putting it down to being banned in Australia because our Govt cant work out how to tax it through the roof like ciggarettes( which Now cost up to $22 a pack) and they dont want to lose their billions in tax revenue which s @ # t s me to tears. Im really exited about this vaping stuff n think its they way to go. Ive sat on here for hours trolling through posts from health issues,to brands, juices etc.. and im just mind boggled and the info im finding.. like one post ive read.. this can become a hobby..lol.. anyways.. thats me and my wife crystal's story and why we are here....

Look forward to communicating with you folk.

Scott & Crystal:headbang:

Last edited:

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY

elusion

Mar 2, 2011
Australia
Order from Vapor4Life , they are US based that ship to OZ, i also am currently using my Elusion ecig but as i always do, rushed into buying the easiest option (elusions in this case) and realised that for their price they are not worth it, Currently waiting for my oder from Vapor4life cause as far as i know they are one of the most reputable ecigs in the world and on this forum

sonnetjie

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
New Zealand
Welcome. There are a lot of companies that ship outside the US, you just pay a lot for shipping. Have a look in the Australia sub forum. I believe there is a list of vendors who ship to Aus. There are some good Chinese options too. I'm in NZ at it's always sad when you find something you want, mostly juices, and then they don't ship to this side of the world.

Best of luck getting off the cigs. Don't be too hard on yourselves though. Every cig replaced by vaping is a victory.

POSSUM_CHOPS

Mar 6, 2011
AUSTRALIA
Hmmm..
Cheers for all the the links/suppliers that supply to Oz.. Its funny, i spent one night on here for about 2 hrs trying to find a site in the US that would delvier to Oz, from vaporkings, vaporvixen,vaporpro etc etc and none of them shpied to Oz nor could i find one that did, so i was left to buy from china, and all i had to do was post in here.... cheers gang

cskent

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Ohio
VaporBomb offers international shipping for $13.95, which isn't too bad considering. You wouldn't want to order just one or two bottles of juice at that rate, but if you placed a larger order it would be worth it. They've got some good stuff, I think I've got around 20 of their flavors sitting in my stash. They're local for me, I just drive over and pick my orders up. They also have their own forum here on ECF so you could just go here VaporBomb and ask if they ship to Aus just to be sure.

arjay55

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2010
- ɹəpun uʍop -
Welcome to another vaper form OZ.

I have had orders from both the US and China without any problems so far. From the US try Vapor4Life, VaporBomb, Gourmet Vapers, Wordupecig, Bluemist Vaping, Juicy Vapor to name a few I remember.
Also I beleive Gotvapes, Cignot, Vapor Renu also send to Oz, but I've yet to try them. Soon though, soon.

From China I have got goods from HealthCabin and MicroCig/eliquid.cn

Again welcome.

Hobbes3232

Mar 7, 2011
Australia
Hi Possum Chops from a fellow Aussie vaper.
I started out with an Elusion kit also. Got the standard flavour 16mg cartomizers and some 11mg menthol.
Elusion is very expensive for the cartomizers though. You can get 5 prefilled 510 cartomizers from healthcabin for $6US or empties even cheaper.
You can refill the Elusion cartos as well. I use the wire from a bulldog clip to gently pry the mouth piece end off and then refill using the cart condom method.
After 3-4 weeks vaping I got some 510 kits and put the Elusion on the shelf but after 3months of vaping I have started to use the Elusion again.
I take it out along with 2 or 3 510's usually filled with Juicewhore Vanilla Bean Icecream(my fav atm), apple and a tobbaco juice for good measure.:)

POSSUM_CHOPS

Mar 6, 2011
AUSTRALIA
Ahhhhh VERY INTERESTIN stuff from the aussie's..

Appreciate the insight people, im hanging for my ejoy510 kit to arrive. Very interesting about the elusion being able to refil, i shal keep a few carts from the elusion and try this once my ejuice arrives...

How come you went back to the elusion if i may ask after using the 510?

And whats the condom method??? Ive seen this reference many times reading posts... I am a noob to this vaping, i week in

sonnetjie

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
New Zealand
The elusion is a two piece model, or a battery with a cartomiser. A cartomiser is an atomizer and cartridge in one. They're generally cheaper than being atomizers.

The 510 kit you've ordered is probably a 3 piece model. Battery, atomizer and cartridge.

You can refill the elusion by taking the white cap off and dripping liquid into the filler. Careful not to get it into the centre void.

Hobbes3232

Mar 7, 2011
Australia
Ahhhhh VERY INTERESTIN stuff from the aussie's..
How come you went back to the elusion if i may ask after using the 510?

I use the Elusion sometimes now but still have 2 or 3 510(usually manual batteries) and cartomizers with me when Im out and about.
The Elusion's auto battery is in my opinion really reliable and gives good vapour production. My 510 Auto batteries seem to be more temperamental.
Another thing to keep in mind if you are going to try refilling the Elusion cartomizers is to practice refilling some 510 cartomizers and using them on a manual battery in case you overfill and get leakage.
What I do when refilling my cartos is use the condom method with about 20 drops or so then use a tissue to clean the juice off the carto and then blow gently through the carto into a tissue.
Also its a good idea to wipe the battery with a tissue before you put it into the charger.
Its is best for battery life to charge often and not wait until you get the flashing light before recharging.
As sonnetjie said your 510 kit will come with a couple of atomisers and cartridges but you can buy cartomizers (atomiser and cartridge in one piece) for your 510 if you prefer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread