Status
Not open for further replies.

DantesInferno

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
Central Illinois
That's the only way I vape it (dripping that is). Do you generally vape extracted tobaccos?

I believe this was my first. I used to stick with 555's and such. Last month have been vaping bobas a lot. Hmmm I wonder what I'm not getting dripping this. I'm on my go to 306DCA. Everything else is hitting good.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I believe this was my first. I used to stick with 555's and such. Last month have been vaping bobas a lot. Hmmm I wonder what I'm not getting dripping this. I'm on my go to 306DCA. Everything else is hitting good.

I think the extracted tobacco requires a different thinking cap. It just requires a slight shift in how you allow it to reveal itself. After vaping natural extracts, lab juices will start tasting like they were made by technicians and not craftsmen.

DantesInferno

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
Central Illinois
I think the extracted tobacco requires a different thinking cap. It just requires a slight shift in how you allow it to reveal itself. After vaping natural extracts, lab juices will start tasting like they were made by technicians and not craftsmen.

You know it's odd that you say that. I've vaped about 1/2 a tank of it today and can taste it in there so I went back to my drip set up and I can taste it there now too. Not very strong but now that I recognize the taste I do in fact taste it.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
You know it's odd that you say that. I've vaped about 1/2 a tank of it today and can taste it in there so I went back to my drip set up and I can taste it there now too. Not very strong but now that I recognize the taste I do in fact taste it.

That is awesome that you are allowing it to happen. I think sometimes people refuse to budge and end up forcing yesterday's opinion on today. I recently went from liking NLV's Gold to absolutely adoring it--that change of opinion has yet to happen with the rest of my NLV juices though.

DantesInferno

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
Central Illinois
That is awesome that you are allowing it to happen. I think sometimes people refuse to budge and end up forcing yesterday's opinion on today. I recently went from liking NLV's Gold to absolutely adoring it--that change of opinion has yet to happen with the rest of my NLV juices though.

Well I'll give anything a fair shot. If I like it fine. If not no big deal. I find it strange that I kind of had to "find" this flavor. Lol. Now that I do though i get more of a faint swisher sweet taste. Beats a stale cracker. Lol.

Jaymzifer

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2012
Cucamonga, SoCal
I myself just received my 30ml 20/80 bottle after trying it in a 3ml size. Wasn't hooked until i had forgot about that little 3ml fella for a few weeks; when i tried it again *bam* it was awesome! I ordered mine this time with the "hint" of menthol added; seems to help bring out the flavor in my mouth even more and my big bottle hadn't really aged yet. I love, love, love this juice!

jonnypanic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2012
Arlington, VA
I definitely notice a similarity, though Gandolf is less sweet. There is something in the HHV's and Boba's that I just don't like. I have posted a few times about this and keep thinking that there is something wrong with me because so many people love both.
Anyway, it's that weird (to me) pipey flavor that I can't do. Might have to put them up for a trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread