G120 Carto: plugin coil and wick

Status
Not open for further replies.

hova

ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2010
The YO
yeah i do fiberglass work every so often , and i was thinking the other day that this stuff looks like chopped mat...

im pretty sure fiberglass is a usable item for wicks like that , as long as you get actualy glass fiber , not glass batting.

does the silica rope singe or burn at all?

and i looked over your first post , and realized that when i took my 901 apart , i was expecting a g120 inside , and was thoroughly disappointed...

needless to say im thinking the fob thing is a good idea, as it will have a secure screw thread. i was thinking if i had a lathe , id throw some aluminum bar on , and make a little bit longer and skinnier fob atomizer , with a drippy sorta tip...

i suppose i could just make the extender for my box , and just do like an exposed atty sorta thing , i remember seeing this in a 103 or something , where the sleeve is what came off...

i do love the idea of a 3ml carto... one carto to take with me all day... add in the idea for the QD coil , and i think this may be a winner for me...

oh , i have a way for us to get way smaller , more evenly spaced coils , but youll have to wait for me to mess up some nichrome first...just to make sure it works...

you open up one of those disposable cigars yet , or just the minicig?

-hov

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread