Kinda cool story

Status
Not open for further replies.

alamor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2011
idaho
To give everyone a little history about my family. My father, Mother, Brother and myself all have smoked for many years. I decided to quit smoking analogs on March 1st. And bought an ecig to use instead. Today is my 2 week anniversary without taking a single puff off an analog. About a week ago I was at my parents house puffing away on my PV. When the rest of my analog using family asked me what I was doing. I showed them the PV and told them with the use of the PV I have not lit an analog in a week.

Yesterday my mom came to my work and informed me that her and my dad has not had an analog in 5 days. And each went and bought a PV. My parents have been smoking for about 40 years and was able to put the analogs down once they bought their PV's. I talked to my brother this morning, and low and behold he pulled a PV out of his pocket and started puffing away. To my suprise he has not had an analog in 3 days now, and when he saw my parents using their PV's he went out and bought one.

So I kinda feel responsible for having the will power to be the first one in my family to take the plunge and put down the analogs and pick up the PV instead. If everything goes as I hope it does, I will be pleased to announce that my ENTIRE family has quit smoking because of the E-Cig.

Will keep you all posted on how it turns out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread