Status
Not open for further replies.

SammyT

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
Auburn, Alabama, USA
www.freighttrainmods.com
18350 East Indian rosewood bent billiard on site for sale now!
null_zpsf07ed8ff.jpg

-Sam

dirquist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2009
Kent, Wa
Is the new thread up or going up soon. Will you post a link to it in here? Its funny, when I first got the quote for how long it would take on the general it seemed quick but the anticipation is already killing me. Can I fly out and help you finish lol. Where am I in the que?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 4

SammyT

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
Auburn, Alabama, USA
www.freighttrainmods.com
Is the new thread up or going up soon. Will you post a link to it in here? Its funny, when I first got the quote for how long it would take on the general it seemed quick but the anticipation is already killing me. Can I fly out and help you finish lol. Where am I in the que?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 4

Lol, probably around a week and a half now durquist, glad you are excited! Y'all come lol. I think you are #6 or 7.
I haven't had time to mess with threads yet :(

-Sam

SammyT

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
Auburn, Alabama, USA
www.freighttrainmods.com
Hi all, sorry I haven't been frequenting here I have just been so busy. Thanks very much pit :)
Hell bent the choice is yours as far as tanks, I don't recommend any because I don't want people to buy a tank they don't like. I will just tell you my favorite atty for the pipe... A legit kayfun 3.1 or kayfun lite plus, not a clone. With heavy atomizers like the kayfun you should use an ego tank cone to snug it up and add extra strength :).
As far as batteries, if you see an AW IMR battery that isn't button top, it is counterfeit to my understanding. It's best to buy from a AW retailer like RTD or SuperT. The pipes are only guaranteed to work with an AW IMR button top battery :). Thanks so very much!!
For those needing an answer from me, please contact me directly by a contact form on the website, when I get on here I tend to get very distracted from my work and spend an hour thumbing through threads only to say... Oh my, I just wasted an hour of work lol.
But please if you don't need to get an immediate answer by all means post away!! :)

-Sam

Bimini Twist

Twisted Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2012
Redneck Riviera
www.mboyd.com
Good to see you pop in!

Glad to hear about the tank choices - and my favorites as well. Looking forward to your reopening this month. I got some Christmas money earmarked towards one of your pipes. I'm curious about the DNA20 and really want to get a pipe - you look like the one to see!

Will you announce the availability here? I rarely get on FB and missed your 4 December slots.

SammyT

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
Auburn, Alabama, USA
www.freighttrainmods.com
Hi Bimini twist,
I will post on here this next time, the problem is my wife handles all the ordering stuff and marketing, and she doesn't think to post here (I will remember to tell her to this time.) I just usually answer technical questions and make pipes, but I do enjoy getting on here when I can :).

-Sam

SammyT

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
Auburn, Alabama, USA
www.freighttrainmods.com
I will look in to redoing our gallery, I have a lot of pipe pics that need to be added, and some that I may cull. I will see how easy it would be to add a caption to each photo, the problem would be the translation to the mobile app... It tends to throw things way out of order, thereby mislabeling all the pipes lol.

-Sam

I see in Grimm greens latest video he is using a sony flattop battery but mentioned he had to tighten the screw in the top cap on the general. Is this recommended or will it eventually cause issues? I am just curious if I will need to pick up some aw button tops for this since I just got a bunch of new sonys on the way for my mechs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread