Freight Train Mods- "The Steam Engine" Pipe powered by Evolv, A DNA Tank Pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

CABBA

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2013
Canada
awww snap.. these look awesome.. vape budget hands say yes..

My DNA12 steam engine just arrived (I wanted the smallest possible form factor). It is oh-so-sweet. It was a long term order, but well worth the wait. The craftsmanship is beautiful. The vape is cooler than I'm used to, due to the length of the stem. Awesome mod. Thx Sam.
5y7uguve.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

SammyT

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
Auburn, Alabama, USA
www.freighttrainmods.com
I see in Grimm greens latest video he is using a sony flattop battery but mentioned he had to tighten the screw in the top cap on the general. Is this recommended or will it eventually cause issues? I am just curious if I will need to pick up some aw button tops for this since I just got a bunch of new sonys on the way for my mechs.

I recommend only button top AW IMR batteries, except for 18650 pipes I also recommend the orbtronics pd2900. I wish Grimm had used the recommended battery, but he's a rebel lol, gotta love him though! ;)

-Sam

SammyT

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
Auburn, Alabama, USA
www.freighttrainmods.com
My DNA12 steam engine just arrived (I wanted the smallest possible form factor). It is oh-so-sweet. It was a long term order, but well worth the wait. The craftsmanship is beautiful. The vape is cooler than I'm used to, due to the length of the stem. Awesome mod. Thx Sam.
5y7uguve.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks so much for posting, glad you like it! Let me know if there is ever anything I can do for you :)

-Sam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread