Not open for further replies.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
That is strange.. Company rep Jordan, she said, "not one has been mailed as of today."
I asked specifically if any had been mailed she said, no.. You may get another haha win..

They lie. I had to call 3 times to get the truth about the order that I placed. They skirted around the fact that they had nothing in stock until I really pressed the issue.

I was told the promotion is why they are out of everything.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Ugh... I would think a company would prepare for a promotion.

Exactly! Sending out your entire stock for a promotion seems a little crazy lol I will not complain though. Before we got the free sample in the mail a few weeks ago, i really never thought that my mom would ever try vaping again. I am very thankful for the freebie!

rico942

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
Carlsbad, CA
The Mini Flings are the same exact size as the njoy Kings.
Which means they SHOULD last the same amount of time as the Kings.

The Flings are significantly bigger than the Mini Flings, and from all reports appear to last a surprisingly long time.

The Flings and the Mini Flings are the same price.
So you would either pay for a longer lasting version, or a smaller version because you want something that really is cigarette-sized.

They have a much wider variety of nicotine strengths and, of course, flavors.
I have tried about 8 flavors, and every flavor I have tried except one has been surprisingly good.

I'm not sure exactly what information you are looking for, but I can get more specific if you have more specific questions.
:)

I still like the mini Flings (at Xtra Strength) as much as the njoy, and I believe it lasts a bit longer ...

Was disappointed in the full size Flings, they seemed very "windy", too much air, not enough vapor, feeble throat hit ...

I keep ordering the minis as backups and give-aways ...

Visus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2013
United States
They lie. I had to call 3 times to get the truth about the order that I placed. They skirted around the fact that they had nothing in stock until I really pressed the issue.

I was told the promotion is why they are out of everything.

They must do corporate quarterlies on the taxes rfol... We will get ours eventually I hope.. Salem I had to type stuff in, thats hella difficulty and tiring as such, they had no auto entry, its on lockout.. A few people on facebook have also recv'd their samplers..

sbc83

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Update:

Just got off the phone with NJOY.

Not one NJOY has been delivered per this promotion as of date today.
They have not shipped the free NJOY out yet, look for your Njoy sample by Saturday Aug 31..

I got my first couple a week ago, some more 3 days later and 2 more yesterday. If you ordered closer to the 50k mark (You can tell by the order conf #) it'll take a little longer to get.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Mine lasted around 30 puffs before it died. Was gonna save it for emergency but it didn't make it past the sampling stage. For the price (free) cannot complain. Closest thing I have seen to an analog.

They do guarantee them and I bet that they would replace it even though it was free. I know a person that bought a defective one and they replaced it no problem.

Visus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2013
United States
I got my first couple a week ago, some more 3 days later and 2 more yesterday. If you ordered closer to the 50k mark (You can tell by the order conf #) it'll take a little longer to get.

Thats just it I was one of the first to order lol.. It was broadcast and I had my order in in seconds after it went out. 4am in morning, maybe its the other way around.. No biggee but my info's are now available to them and they will use it in jamaica buying sinsemillias with my credit card..

nicetucu

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
Salem, Oregon
I think their problem is in design. The very first ecig I ever had was a blu disposable. The blu had a small piece of paper or plastic that you pulled to engage the battery. The Njoy doesn't have this, so wondering if the battery just drains away from day one? But if they are shipping them as fast as they get them in , than should be a fresh batttery, NO?

From the above posts getting 30 drags for $8-$10 is ridiculous. The blu that I tried just the once got a day and a half of pretty heavy vaping. It was then that I knew I could do this. The blu was $9 if I remember correctly.

I hung out here for a week and just lurked until I decided on getting ego c twist 1000 mAh kits for the wife and I. Purchased a vamo 3 and got it in the beginning of July. Still use the ego's as well for travel and having different carto tanks going at one time.

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Finally got one that I ordered for myself. Out of 3 I ordered, one for the wife - received 2 weeks or so ago, 2 different email accounts for me - just the one today.
Too small and I'm sure they will not last long at all..

On the other hand, I did spend $1 for the Green Smoke sample Kit... Impressive, think I'll like it more than the Blu system I spent $70 for almost 5 years ago..

Visus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2013
United States
This works perfect ct for drinking night. The bold flavor, while I prefer RY's and some fruit on most nights, those when I drink I hate them them, syrupy over bearing sweet and annoying. Njoy's are ingeniously tart and I now need the e juice recipe, its bang on cohiba/tobacco almost perfect.

Yup the bird has landed, here @ casa visus..

Woot

alcarl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2013
Niagara Falls, NY
It could hurt. Did you see how much nicotine was in those things? I clicked the link hoping to find something in the 8 - 12mg range, and 30 is the lighter version. The other one is 45mg! Insane! Isn't that getting close to dangerous levels?

They are 3.0mg and 4.5mg.

You're missing the point...literally...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread