rothenbj

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2009
Green Lane, Pa
I left a comment on the video-

Legacy Foundation, CEO Healton makes 3/4 million a year insuring that cigarettes get bought and big pharma NRT products are used to get people to quit smoking at a rate of 2% after 20 months.

At the current rate of smoker deaths and quiting and new smokers replacing lost smokers, our ?non-profit?"health associations will get to smoke free in about 1,200 years. Why would you let any novel new product stand in the way of that type of progress?

kricket_4

ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2010
Wisconsin
My favorite comment in that piece was the host saying that these are an adult product NOT marketed to children in any way!!!! That argument (that e-cigs are marketed to kids) has really been the one that makes me the most angry in all of the debate, only because it is so inflamatory. People that hear/read that and have done no research of their own latch onto that so easily and they become anti's with no true information. It's such a gimmick to get the uninformed on the anti bandwagon, because who in their right mind wouldn't want to protect our children? If you are pro-ecig then you are out to hurt the kids. Ridiculous, I chose e-cigs specifically to not hurt my kids by living a much longer, healthier life!

rothenbj

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2009
Green Lane, Pa
So far my - Total Spent on E Cigs = $775.92 I'm sure most kids have that in their back pockets all the time...LOL
$7.50 for a pack of analogs, but kids would gladly pay 10X for a cool "e-cig". Makes sense to me! (sarcasm off)

NJ is "saving the children" and keeping PVs out of the workplace....GRRRRR

Hang in there, there is a lot of front end cost till you find your sweet spot. I think the whole kid thing is such a joke. Too much front end cost, too much work and doesn't have that defiance level required.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread