Found a brick and mortar store today! MINNESOTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoper50

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
So considering I'm still fairly new to vaping, I'm still going through my startup phase. I bought a couple ego twists, and I've been buying accessories, ordering lots of sample juices, etc... I've been doing this all online.

Today I googled e cig MN and to my surprise there is an e cig shop less than 10 minutes from my house. And they're open 7 days a week! I had to run over there today to check it out. The experience was awesome. They had everything I wanted. I purchased a smoktech carto tank, and an ego threaded cone to make it look nice. Picked up a 5 pack of boge cartomizers, and two bottles of juice, which they mix in house.

They allowed free sampling of every juice they sold. I feel like this alone saved me a ton of money buying sample bottles online. I literally stood there for probably 20 minutes sampling about 20 juices. In order to sample 20 juices online, I easily would have spent $75.

Anyway, I found two that I really liked, so I bought a 10ml bottle of each. I was hesitant to buy a larger bottle because I want to make sure I still like it in a week. The best part about this place is their prices are very comparable to everything I've seen online. It is sooooooooo nice to have a store so close to my house. If you live in MN, check it out. It's ecigcrib.com They have stores in .... Rapids, and Forest Lake I believe. If you don't live in MN, use google to see if you have a brick and mortar store in your area. It's so nice to not have to rely on online vendors and wait for what seems like forever for the mail to come.

I'll stop rambling now. I'm just really excited.

Firestorm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Chicagoland
I live near V4L and it's awesome to go into their Smokeless Lounge to sample their juices. I've spent 45 minutes at a time sampling their e-liquid and overdosing on nicotine. I once ordered a dozen favors to sample from another vendor via mail and didn't like a single one, so it's great to find a B&M to avoid this.

Akij987

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2012
MN
I live near V4L and it's awesome to go into their Smokeless Lounge to sample their juices. I've spent 45 minutes at a time sampling their e-liquid and overdosing on nicotine. I once ordered a dozen favors to sample from another vendor via mail and didn't like a single one, so it's great to find a B&M to avoid this.

Its definetly nice being able to see stuff in person and to be able to sample many different liquids is a huge advantage before buying stuff online. Pricing is pretty fair on most things too.

grandmato5

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2010
WNY
There's been a couple of negative threads lately about local vendors so its nice to see someone report a positive experience with a local vendor :) I have a local vendor too that is helpful to his customers and has good prices and I think that's important, especially for those new to vaping. :) There are so many more local vendors today then there were when I started and I think that's great. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread