Formal Apology.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Downtown

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2013
Pennsylvania
Hey,

Recently I was using the name DowntownJStroud because for the longest time, approx. a year or more, I had no idea I had created this account.

This is my mistake and I'd like to apologize to anyone that may have helped me out in the time that username was in use, as I truly had no idea I had created this one a year and more ago until just recently, I must have tried vaping awhile back and must not remember it.

Again, to you all my sincerest apologies.

vapero

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
monterrey,mexico
Hey,

Recently I was using the name DowntownJStroud because for the longest time, approx. a year or more, I had no idea I had created this account.

This is my mistake and I'd like to apologize to anyone that may have helped me out in the time that username was in use, as I truly had no idea I had created this one a year and more ago until just recently, I must have tried vaping awhile back and must not remember it.

Ban him!!!!! ban him!!!!!

joking aside, how could you forget whether that you vaped or not a year ago?

Technonut

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
East Coast, USA

Avid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member

It's ok. I forgive you.

<------ takes Paypal :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread