Not open for further replies.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
I did a search to see how long of a shelf life flavors have but couldn’t find anything specific to just flavors.

So does anybody know if I buy my favorite flavors in larger quantities how long will it stay good for assuming it’s kept in a dark cool storage area.

Thanks

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    There was a thread I read the other day that had a range from 7 months to years. It was mostly the dairies that seem to go first.

I'd say so a quick smell and taste if it seems suspect.

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    It may also depend what "age" your flavors are at when you purchase them, as they don't really come with sell-by dates. With that said, I believe most of the well-known DIY stores sell a high volume of flavors. I've seen things out of stock and etc. So, that does lead me to believe that most of the flavors I am getting are fairly fresh. I've also heard different things concerning refrigerator or not, but given that I live in Tucson, I opted into using the refrigerator.

Anna

Fog n Vape

ECF Veteran
    Dec 18, 2014
    Vancouver Island Canada
    I don't buy any size larger than 30ml now as I do notice a flavour drop over time, some molecules escape every time the bottle is opened according to Tfa website, different flavours last longer than others. Strawberry Ripe I find drops the quickest as it seems to loose the top notes quickly. Just how I taste it. ymmv

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread