Not open for further replies.

bstedh

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2011
Northern Minnesota
www.clear.com
I am looking for Flavor recommendations from people that like the ones that I have liked so far.

My favorite so far is BWB Casablanca.

I like the following but not ecstatically like the Casablanca.
BWB Peach
BWB Baco
mad vapes TopVapor USA Chocolate mint

These I thought were so so.
BWB Strawberry
mad vapes TopVapor USA Raspberry

I did not like the following
Lecig Tabaco - more because of the pure PG than flavor
mad vapes TopVapor USA Waffle

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
I am looking for Flavor recommendations from people that like the ones that I have liked so far.

My favorite so far is BWB Casablanca.

I like the following but not ecstatically like the Casablanca.
BWB Peach
BWB Baco
Mad Vapes TopVapor USA Chocolate mint

These I thought were so so.
BWB Strawberry
Mad Vapes TopVapor USA Raspberry

I did not like the following
Lecig Tabaco - more because of the pure PG than flavor
Mad Vapes TopVapor USA Waffle

My mom vapes Casablanca and she also likes nhalers drewbacco 1. She also likes BWB Virginia. I'm going to order her some tobacco flavors from Vapor Station (Tampa) because I've read good things about it.

While I do like BWB Peach, I like Vapor Bombs peach a little more. It's not sweet and has more of a peach taste.

That's all I've got!

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
Casablanca was my first all day vape and I chose it because it mentioned cocoa. There is cocoa in most cigs including Marlboro, Parliament, Capri, Pall mall, etc.

If you want to try a full-on Turkish Blend try FreedomSmokeUSA Desert Ship - nutty, a bit pungent, stronger than Casablanca and people including me say it reminds them of the smell of a freshly opened pack. While you are there get FSUSA Chocolate and Cocoa because they are great for adding choco/cocoa to another tobacco. Use the Chocolate if you also want to add a bit of sweetness and use the Cocoa if you also want to lower the sweetness of a tobacco. Once when I was out of Casablanca I also added FSUSA Vanilla Tahity or FSUSA oRYental 4 (caramelly and sweet tobacco) to Desert Ship carts or cartos to make it more complex and change up the flavor. Sometimes when I have Casablanca I add more Cocoa when I want a stronger vape. Those juices I listed are excellent mixers.

BWB Peach is also good added to a plain tobacco to make Peach tobacco. Even my original Chinese PG "tobacco" eliquid was decent with peach added.

I also like BWB Vanilla Bean a lot. I started just using it as a mixer and it seduced me with its flavor.

I also like WOWBacco from Vapor4Life - a cocoa tobacco that seems mostly cocoa to me. it's a clear liquid. I love it. And sometimes I add more cocoa with FSUSA Cocoa.

I found Tasty Vapor Peach Melba interesting - not at all what I expected. I expected light fruity creamy but instead it is a dark flavor, barely sweet with sweetener requested (as recommended on the order page). I think the brandy must darken the taste. I liked it and though in an odd way it was similar to an RY4 tobacco, dark and complex and a bit sweet. Note - tasty Vapor will be adding samples for some of their juices May 1. I think not the melba though.

Last edited:

bstedh

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2011
Northern Minnesota
www.clear.com
Thanks for the input.

I am putting together a couple of orders so I will look into these suggestions and see what they have for smaller bottles or samplers and give them a try. Casablanca sets the bar so high and that's why I think I'm picky with the other flavors. :) Although the more I vape the mint chocolate the more it is growing on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread