Status
Not open for further replies.

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
Hey cash how bout a gift to someone that three Legacy's. lol.
Now if you would knurled the locking ring it would be perfect. I tried to DIY but don't have the access to a lathe anymore. Sucks cause of my arthritis.
Pretty please. If you had the flat tops when I got all mine I wouldn't be in spot. Still a FANSTIC mod. And I can always unlock it with both hands if need be. Love the look and build quality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jharres

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2010
Palmer Lake
I received mine on Saturday and it's quite nice! It looks great with an RSST, as they line up just about perfectly. Unfortunately, I lost the fill hole plug on my RSST, so I'm using my dripper today. I'll take a picture of it with the RSST on when I get to the house and post it up here. So glad you guys released these. :)

Scott_Simpson

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2012
Fort Wayne, IN
Looks very nice and fires well ... only issue is: even with the center pin retracted as far as it will go, none of my attys (e.g., AGA-T, Penelope, Ody, etc.) will sit dead flush ... there's always about a 1mm gap. (One atty does sit flush and make contact ... the Ithaka, because of its floating center pin) If I remove the center pin screw altogether, the attys sit flush, but won't make contact. Looks like I'm going to have to grind the center pin screw head down a bit ... not a real big deal, but I'm finicky for appearance ...

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
I received mine on Saturday and it's quite nice! It looks great with an RSST, as they line up just about perfectly. Unfortunately, I lost the fill hole plug on my RSST, so I'm using my dripper today. I'll take a picture of it with the RSST on when I get to the house and post it up here. So glad you guys released these. :)

Thanks for the update jharres!

Looks very nice and fires well ... only issue is: even with the center pin retracted as far as it will go, none of my attys (e.g., AGA-T, Penelope, Ody, etc.) will sit dead flush ... there's always about a 1mm gap. (One atty does sit flush and make contact ... the Ithaka, because of its floating center pin) If I remove the center pin screw altogether, the attys sit flush, but won't make contact. Looks like I'm going to have to grind the center pin screw head down a bit ... not a real big deal, but I'm finicky for appearance ...

Good to know Scott! If we drop that pin too low - many people will end up having to add a tiny flat washer to them to make them work. Its a very find balance as you may know :) You shouldn't have many issues tried to file one down ever so slightly.

Thanks guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread