Flat top Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedesbois

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2012
Montreal, Canada
i want a flat top legacy...when i purchased my last mod, it was between the legacy and what i got, the deciding factor was was the top of the mod, 18350 with extension and flat top here we come

I think the Legacy will sell a whole lot more with a flat top option. Heck, where can one find a well built excellent quality USA made mod at such price point? That can do 18350 up to 18650 with a Kick? And that is in stock?

Good move on the 22mm flat top!

Soundhunter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2012
Love Field
^^^ Got that right!:p

I have been using a hippo on the top of mine but this is just awesome...Love the Legacy,,even more with this top cap![/QUOT

How does that hippo look and work on the Legacy ?

looks and works great...i have a picture of it in the APV forum...but this one coming will be a whole lot better..cant wait!

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
These should be available late tomorrow afternoon (Wednesday 4/24/2013) and should start shipping Thursday 4/25/2013

This initial run is limited - We're hoping lots of different rebuildables are tested. From the tests we have done here with the limited amount of carto's, tanks, rebuildables we have - everything has tested out fine.

So - keep a look out on the site tomorrow afternoon. Pricing is the same as the standard adapters now :)

IzzyD

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2012
UK
Great news.

Appreciate its a limited run but any idea when international customers can buy them ... more importantly ;) when are able to send some to cloud9vaping in the UK :)

These should be available late tomorrow afternoon (Wednesday 4/24/2013) and should start shipping Thursday 4/25/2013

This initial run is limited - We're hoping lots of different rebuildables are tested. From the tests we have done here with the limited amount of carto's, tanks, rebuildables we have - everything has tested out fine.

So - keep a look out on the site tomorrow afternoon. Pricing is the same as the standard adapters now :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
i see it on the site today

young - You can sign up on the site for email notifications so you'll get an email as soon as they come in :)

For those wondering, here is a direct link:
LEGACY Flat Top Adapter

Great news.

Appreciate its a limited run but any idea when international customers can buy them ... more importantly ;) when are able to send some to cloud9vaping in the UK :)

We're in the process of trying to get them to the UK Izzy .... :)

young gotti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2012
PA
young - You can sign up on the site for email notifications so you'll get an email as soon as they come in :)

Sorry I just saw the link on the site...i then went to see if i can squeeze the money for a mini, extension, flat top, plus my g/f wants a new mod and it's her bday soon sooo probably going to grab two

Illuminatu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2011
Nomad

For those wondering, here is a direct link:
LEGACY Flat Top Adapter

We're in the process of trying to get them to the UK Izzy .... :)

Still no answer for us Canadians ? We're just north of the border, I'm sure if you can send some over the pond, you can send some for Canadians.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Still no answer for us Canadians ? We're just north of the border, I'm sure if you can send some over the pond, you can send some for Canadians.

Hey illuminatu ...

We originally stopped shipping to Cananda because with USPS, as soon as it hits the border - we lose out on Tracking info. We had to many claims of people not getting juice/equipment.

If we had a wholesaler on board from up there - absolutely :) But, we don't :(

If you know of any stand up vendors in Canada illuminatu -- I'd be more than happy to discuss our offerings with them to bring some great equipment to you guys up there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread