First time E smoking experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

jskyline

Feb 8, 2009
New York
I just got my DSE901 yesterday and it's awesome. I'm a half pack Newport smoker for almost 10 year. Yesterday was the first day I use E cig, all day I only smoked 2 analog, it's greatly reduction. I really enjoy reading the forum and smoking a E cig. I hope the E cig. can help me cut down analog completely. The only thing bugging me about the DSE901 is I have to fill the cartridge so offen, maybe I just vaping too much? Anyway great experience with the DSE901 and great forum.

CssReb

ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2009
USA, NYC
Last edited:

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Jskyline, welcome to the hobby!

I used to be a Menthol smoker too, and remember looking for that same taste and feeling. Sadly, you won't find it. None of the menthols have any tobacco flavor to them, they're just mint. And most of them don't have much menthol feeling to them. So much so that some people have resorted to adding their own menthol by dissolving menthol crystals they ordered online into their e-liquid. True story. :D

Personally, I prefer the real mint flavors anyway, and don't miss the menthol cigarette flavor at all. And I've expanded into a lot of other sweet tooth fulfillment flavors, like Red Bull which tastes like bubblegum, or Cola flavor, or licorice. So when you start to try a variety of flavors I'm sure you'll find something you like even better than menthols.

But you won't find one that tastes just like a Kool. Sorry. ;)

breakfastchef

Moved On
Feb 12, 2009
I smoked 20-30 Newports per day for over 30 years. I know about menthol. I like the True Menthol CaSH eLiquid from puresmoker.com. It is a very good menthol substitute. It comes in 11mg, 24mg & 36mg strengths.

I have a Janty Dura coming on the way. I dont know if i really want a penstyle. I heard the pilot hold a lot more juicy. So I'm just wait for my Janty dura first then I decide if I want a penstyle. Also any good recommendation for menthol smoker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread