Status
Not open for further replies.

djbishybish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2011
Kansas
Not really my first TV experience, but one that hopefully I enjoy. My first order was samplers of AC and TF. I didn't really enjoy them. I decided to give it another go though and ordered 3 juices.

The cherry coke is a sampler at 12mg...and the other two are 30% VG, 12mg and sweetened.

All testing is done on a 2.5 ohm IKV 901 atty around 4.2v on a Buzz Pro.

First up, Cherry Coke.

Smelled kind of like cinnamon at first, but after dripping it, it reminds me of a glass of coke. After a few puffs...hmm. This tastes like cola, with a little cherry bite in there. I'm drinking a glass of Cherry Coke right now, and it tastes kind of similar. Not dead on, but pretty darn close. The more I vape it, the more I like it though.

The first vape I took, the TH kicked me like a mule. But a few more and it mellowed out for some reason. It's pretty solid. The vapor is nothing to rave about, but it's pretty decent. Enough to satisfy me.

I'd probably give this one a good 3/5, maybe 3.5. I'd reorder it again, but I'd probably try other stuff before taking down a bigger bottle.

Next...Pineapple Orange Banana.

Oh, boy. I'm excited for this one. I used to drink that juice ALL the time. The smell reminds me of a really good piece of bubble gum. I could smell it before I even opened the box. It's that strong.

I'm not getting much orange or banana. Tastes more pineappley to me. A little bit of orange. Not much banana. Maybe that'll change with age, as it is pretty fresh. Regardless of that, it is pretty good. It's nice and juicy too, no dryness to it. I like that.

It's got a light TH, but enough to know I'm inhaling not just air. The vapor, again, is nothing impressive, but good enough for a 30% VG juice.

I'd give this one a 4/5. If it gets better with age, a definite 5/5. I'd buy this one again for sure.

And last, but not least...Mint Chocolate Chip.

I've had bad experiences with chocolate. And I'm on a hunt to find one that works. I figured TV has a good amount of followers, and this has gotten good reviews...plus it was on special. So why not? I can't really pinpoint the smell. It's kind of cocoa-smelling. It smells a little more minty and chocolatey after I dripped some though.

Gosh darn it, this is it! I get a lot of chocolate on the inhale. And a little bit on the exhale, with some mint in there as well. A little bit of cookie or something in there too. Just a hint though. This is EXCELLENT juice. I've spent a fair bit trying to find a chocolate, but they all were way too perfume tasting to me, even ones that NOBODY ever reviewed negatively...but this is the end of my search.

The TH is a bit above the other two I tried, and the vapor is a little bit better too.

Darn it this is delicious. 5/5. I would buy this again and again. I'm so glad I got this. I had my doubts, but I was wrong.

I love the droppers on these big bottles too. It's so easy to drip right into my drip tip. :)

Thanks Geoff for the speedy delivery and awesome juices! TV gets a big thumbs up!

EDIT: I can't get enough of this MCC. What other TV flavors use the same chocolate as this one?

Last edited:

ames001

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2010
Canada
Glad to hear it!!! the POB is awesome isnt it? the Cherry Cola i've been excited to try since i ended up with a bottle of blue bull :p and the MCCC, has always been on my wishlist but something always knocks it off the cart when it comes down to an order. this review has guaranteed it a spot on my next order. Welcome to the Family

ETA: i believe they all do. you can substitute the double chocolate in any of the recipes though

Last edited:

djbishybish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2011
Kansas
If the POB gets better in time, then yes! The Cherry Cola was a nice surprise, since I was used to medicinal cherry flavors. And definitely grab a bottle of that MCC, I've been vaping it since I posted this!

And that's awesome, I don't have to worry about one being different from the other and getting a bad chocolate flavor. :)

ames001

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2010
Canada
i only know what it tastes like a month old onwards, thanks to the canada post postal strike. lol, thats funny, i was like that with another vendors mint choc chip pie juice. not such thing as a bad chocolate from TV though.... if you look on their site they explain the 2 diff chocolates in the FAQ section

"Chocolate: Is Lorann's Chocolate. A candy flavoring chocolate, slightly dark chocolate in flavor with some dinstinct cherry backnotes. This is our Go To flavor for recipes requiring chocolate.

Double Chocolate: Is from Perfumer's Apprentice. It has a rich, dark chocolate flavor and does well in liquid that call for a rich, heavy chocolate flavor"

djbishybish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2011
Kansas
i only know what it tastes like a month old onwards, thanks to the canada post postal strike. lol, thats funny, i was like that with another vendors mint choc chip pie juice. not such thing as a bad chocolate from TV though.... if you look on their site they explain the 2 diff chocolates in the FAQ section

"Chocolate: Is Lorann's Chocolate. A candy flavoring chocolate, slightly dark chocolate in flavor with some dinstinct cherry backnotes. This is our Go To flavor for recipes requiring chocolate.

Double Chocolate: Is from Perfumer's Apprentice. It has a rich, dark chocolate flavor and does well in liquid that call for a rich, heavy chocolate flavor"

Oh, dang. I should pay more attention. All these other chocolates I've tried and it was as simple as Lorann.

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
The premium flavors are never "as simple as." Geoff doctors them up, adds other ingredients and, I believe, waves a magic wand over them. Seriously, all of the premium flavors (except, I think, Ultimate Vanilla) have at least 5 flavors in the recipe.

Some of the premium chocolate flavors use double chocolate (you'll have to check) but I know that Tastyfinger (which tastes exactly like a Butterfinger candy bar) doesn't. And all of the flavors you bought will taste even better after aging for a week or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread