First 2 weeks - observations

Status
Not open for further replies.

karmin

Jan 14, 2008
Hi Karmin,

I was just going to email you such a coincidence.
Firstly yes these batteries only last around 3 hours as they are lithium batteries which for the size of them is pretty good.
But like i said once our new battery comes out you will have full strength for 2-3 days gauranteed.
The 15 sec timer is to prevent nictotine overdose!LOL!
Also prevents overheating on the atominizer .
I find that sometimes the cigarette is hard to drag so i unscrew it and blow the atominizer this seems to work for me.
Did you do what i told you with the high nictione filters and pop the end out by biting it?
This will make it easier for you to fill up!
I hopefully the atominizers will be here next week also!
Like i mentioned to you b4 i will make sure your looked after in the future for anything you buy from me.
One battery i charged for 8 hours from the start works great!One that i didnt charge for the full 8 hours doesnt work so great this is why i stree to my customers they must not be impatient and charge for the full 8 hours.
Speak to you soon.

tsimpouki

Jan 19, 2008
Hey there,

So I have my mini V9 e-cig for a couple of days now!!!
The quality I must say is really good. It produces a lot of smoke..I mean like a real cigarette. I had to learn how to smoke it since getting quick drags doesn seem to do anything.
As far as I am concerned it is tasteless so no tobacco taste in my mouth. Also I am not sure if you should feel the drag in your throat or not (I will feel that on the first drag but then the feeling dissapears).

The nicotine hit is great but it is like smoking air.

I will have a detailed review with photos after using it for a bit.

PS: Anyone else with the v9? Impressions?

Ludo

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2008
China
www.janty.com
Please do not post false statements about JANTY™. JANTY™ is a Registered Trademark.

http://www.ruyanxpress.com is one of the market leaders in the European Electronic Cigarette industry with the JANTY™ brand. We are a Euro-Asian company with satellite offices in China, The Netherlands, France, Germany and Singapore.

We develop our own e-cigarettes and accessories. We have our very own manufactory and distribution centres in China and The Netherlands. Our research department is lead by the most renowned European and Chinese engineers who have been working succesfully in the e-cigarette industry since 2006. We do not buy electronic cigarettes, we make them!

We invest heavily in E-cigarette research and technology to offer new revolutionary models on a regular basis. A new revolutionary model will be presented in April 2008.

JANTY™ has been voted best electronic cigarette in magazines such as MixMag (UK) and Aktueel (Netherlands)

RuyanXpress. We deliver your promise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread