Finiti Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
Just a kit I picked up at Walgreens cuz I'm silly like that lol. Turns out it is 100% the epuffer Colbri/Nano kit/pcc. The batts have a bright white LED (Stupid much?) and the flavor is like burnt marshmallows with zero hit. Carts that will work for it are the Colbri/Nano and ecigexpress x3 (discontinued I think now). So this is a 7.8mm/84mm female batt that takes male carts.

Just listing another real sized e cig option.
www.myfiniti.com

Last edited:

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
What was the cost of the rechargeable kit?

$45 I think. I dunno. I just grab and go lol Looking forward to knowing more about the new Nano from ePuffer. This was my #1 for years but the issue made me look to other sources. If they are fix now (seems like they are) there is no better real size rechargeable out there.

TTK

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2011
Johnson City, TN
$45 I think. I dunno. I just grab and go lol Looking forward to knowing more about the new Nano from ePuffer. This was my #1 for years but the issue made me look to other sources. If they are fix now (seems like they are) there is no better real size rechargeable out there.

I have a Walgreens about a mile from me, and since I had to go there for a few other things, I picked up a 5 pack of the finiti cartomizers for my Neo. FAIL...they are male ends and the Neo female. So, they let me return them.

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
I have a Walgreens about a mile from me, and since I had to go there for a few other things, I picked up a 5 pack of the finiti cartomizers for my Neo. FAIL...they are male ends and the Neo female. So, they let me return them.

OMG my fault. I was rushing. Yeah they will not fit NEO. They are male carts. So sorries. You're not missing anything anyway. They stink!! Can't wait to get a reply back from ePuffer about the new batteries.... They look cool too.

I have tried about half a dozen disposables out there in the stores and found that as far as size, weight, comfort, and taste, I definitely loved the Finiti Midnight disposable by far above the rest! I loved the soft filter feel of the carto and the caramelly aftertaste. I found them smooth, like my Winston Lights, and very comfortable to hold, so lightweight. I even liked the black color with the white light much better than others that look exactly like regular cigs with the red lights but are so heavy. I really don't like the white paper look. I quickly bought the rechargeable kit with a pack of 5 cartos included (paid $25.00 for it) but it wasn't nearly as good as the disposables. I am relatively new to vaping.

Are there really other rechargeable and refillable cig-a-likes that are THAT small and lightweight?!? I would love to find one that has refillable cartos so I can do my own flavors! I have been hunting for a soft-feel carto that would work with my new eGo battery, as well. I would keep shelling out the money for the Finiti Midnight, I liked them so much, but the ingredients in their juice completely bothered me. I was surprised to find out that they have propane in them! That is pretty much against my reasons for switching to e-cigs in the first place, to get away from the myriad of chemicals in analogs and reduce the damage to my lungs, not just change the chemicals from one type to another. Please let me know if you are aware of a rechargeable that is that lightweight! Thanks!!!

GA Bill

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2011
Georgia
I have tried about half a dozen disposables out there in the stores and found that as far as size, weight, comfort, and taste, I definitely loved the Finiti Midnight disposable by far above the rest! I loved the soft filter feel of the carto and the caramelly aftertaste. I found them smooth, like my Winston Lights, and very comfortable to hold, so lightweight. I even liked the black color with the white light much better than others that look exactly like regular cigs with the red lights but are so heavy. I really don't like the white paper look. I quickly bought the rechargeable kit with a pack of 5 cartos included (paid $25.00 for it) but it wasn't nearly as good as the disposables. I am relatively new to vaping.

Are there really other rechargeable and refillable cig-a-likes that are THAT small and lightweight?!? I would love to find one that has refillable cartos so I can do my own flavors! I have been hunting for a soft-feel carto that would work with my new eGo battery, as well. I would keep shelling out the money for the Finiti Midnight, I liked them so much, but the ingredients in their juice completely bothered me. I was surprised to find out that they have propane in them! That is pretty much against my reasons for switching to e-cigs in the first place, to get away from the myriad of chemicals in analogs and reduce the damage to my lungs, not just change the chemicals from one type to another. Please let me know if you are aware of a rechargeable that is that lightweight! Thanks!!!

If you bought the starter kit from Finiti, I believe the ePuffer Colibri cartridges would kit that kit and I can say they are much better than the Finiti cartos. Try a pack!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread