Not open for further replies.

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
I've never seen a silicone plug in any of my cartridges, and I just got some last week.
All of mine(blanks and filled), just have the single white plastic cap.
Also, how did you get three batteries? Don't they just come in sets of two?

The Silicone plug Cartomizers came with this particular Nano Kit... (I wasn't prepared to fork out almost $80 for the Limited Edition Starter Kit... lol)

epuffer-colibri-nano-slim-ecigarette-starter-kit.jpg

How I managed to get three Batteries (two black and one white) is by purchasing one of the single Batt starter kits, such as this one;

single kit.jpg

I primarily purchased the Single Battery Kit for the USB charger.... lol

I then purchased some of the Premium Tobbacco Cartomizers: (I've only opened one Cartomizer so far, but this was the one that had the 'stem' on the white end cap and was much more difficult to remove than the Cartomizer end caps that came with my Starter kits.

cartos.jpg

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
See the PREM's should be the new model. I made sure I ordered carts that said 2013
COLIBRI NANO PREMIUM Tobacco Flavor Disposable Atomized Cartridge 5-pack | New 2013 Model
COLIBRI NANO MIRABELLA Tobacco Flavor Disposable Atomized Cartridge 5-pack | New 2013 Model

ePuffer states on all of their Colibri Product lines that they're using '3rd generation' technology, so I assumed this to mean that 'all' of their Products across all of their Product lines would be using this same technology and would be compatible with one another and consistent. What do you think? :confused:

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
See the PREM's should be the new model. I made sure I ordered carts that said 2013
COLIBRI NANO PREMIUM Tobacco Flavor Disposable Atomized Cartridge 5-pack | New 2013 Model
COLIBRI NANO MIRABELLA Tobacco Flavor Disposable Atomized Cartridge 5-pack | New 2013 Model

This was the only Starter Kit that specifically stated this specifically:

Two Redesigned Rechargeable Batteries - with TurboFlowIII technology for smoother
draw, more vapor and silent operation (Ø= 7.8mm, battery+cartridge length: 84mm)

redesigned batts.jpg

Is this the Kit you ordered?

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
ePuffer states on all of their Colibri Product lines that they're using '3rd generation' technology, so I assumed this to mean that 'all' of their Products across all of their Product lines would be using this same technology and would be compatible with one another and consistent. What do you think? :confused:

I think they are in a transitional phase and will sell whatever to clear stock. I've had my share of rancid carts from them that I had to send back. I did not buy the full kit cuz I already have 2 PCC's from them (the old blue one and the nano black... both will charge the new batts). I also have about 6-8 of the old batteries lol but the point is to get the new and improved batts and carts. I'll let everyone know when they get here.

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
I think they are in a transitional phase and will sell whatever to clear stock. I've had my share of rancid carts from them that I had to send back. I did not buy the full kit cuz I already have 2 PCC's from them (the old blue one and the nano black... both will charge the new batts). I also have about 6-8 of the old batteries lol but the point is to get the new and improved batts and carts. I'll let everyone know when they get here.

Ditto.... I got 'cha..... :thumb:

We'll be waiting.... :smokie:

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
Are you using a cart that you know is good?
I don't know what the problem could be.
Vapor production is the same for my new batteries and old batteries.

The problem is a bad batch of batts being sent out - as stated prior. It's not the carts. ePuffer drives me crazy but they always fix any issue and fast.

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
ePuffer drives me crazy but they always fix any issue and fast.

New Cartridges have been resent including the new tested battery, USPS tracking 'xxxxx'. Keep me updated on the performance of the second battery and if it doesn't work our shipping department will take care of it on Monday.

Now THAT rocks!!

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
The new style batteries are an epic fail. No matter if you switch out carts. It's sorta like a clogged feeling but maybe not but you have to drag hard and they shut off the second you try to re-breathe to puff more. This is 3 I have now. I thank them for sending a replacement but - not thanks. Old style is much better!

Last edited:

GA Bill

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2011
Georgia
The new style batteries are an epic fail. No matter if you switch out carts. It's sorta like a clogged feeling but maybe not but you have to drag hard and they shut off the second you try to re-breathe to puff more. This is 3 I have now. I thank them for sending a replacement but - not thanks. Old style is much better!

I'm waiting for that NEW shipment they told me about. All 4 of the batteries I received were basically the same way, and I explained it to them. They told me they were bad and had a lot of the same thing happen. We'll see I guess, for now I'm happy with the older style and these new cartos! :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
From Customer Support:

"90% of the Colibri new batteries work fine. We unfortunately do allow a certain percentage of malfunctioning and for this reason our products are covered by the warranty.

Soft tips will be introduced in the next generation of ePuffer products that will be introduced by the end of the year."

Nice but we'll see. I actually just bought the Blu starter pack for the heck of it and like it. I cannot believe all the nonsense postings about their batteries on this forum. They're fine and work like any other 8.4mm battery lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread