Finally found my daily juice. Now I need to find my drinking juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Screen D

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2011
Georgia
After trying out as many different juices as there brands of analogs. I've come to love Boba's Bounty as my all day vape. Taste wonderful, the 100% VG doesn't give this chain vaper a sore throat, and doesn't clog up my cartomizers like some of my other juices do.

Funny thing is, the Boba's taste nice with both of my all day beverages coffee and Arizona Green Tea, but I do not like it with beer.:blush:

Think I need to try some cigar type juices. Ya'll have any favorite juices that go well with beer? Saints vs Raiders tonight...trying to be ready!:laugh:

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
Hi Big Screen.

Glad you've found your first go to flavor. I haven't tried Boba's, but I tend to like heavier and stronger tasting flavors flavors with beer or alcohol. Alcohol tends to numb my tastebuds a bit, and i seem to need more TH as well. Coffee's and tobacco flavors work best- especially the tobacco flavors with a hint of pepper (BWB Casablana or deejstuff blend 04).

Enjoy the search for your next go to flavor :)

Last edited:

carpedebass

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2011
The Alamo City
I have a bunch of tobacco juices, some I haven't even opened yet. Guess I'll just need to drink more often to speed this quest along a bit :)

Never liked menthol cigs, but then again I never thought I'd like peaches and cream smoke.

BAHAHA! Indeed...need further testing. I'll be happy to volunteer as a test subject! But to really do a good quantitative analysis, we'd need to test several juices with several different kinds of beer. It's a dirty, dirty job...but I'll take one for the team! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread