Status
Not open for further replies.

Figurehead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.myspace.com
You Fiend.........I had to pay $60...Next year I'm hanging out with you( If you can get "Daisy" from GLOW to join us that is)LOL...The Wiz!

Online still cost me $48. Daisy huh? I haven't spoken to her in years, but I still talk to Lynn (Big Bad Momma) about 2 times a year. LOL! Will that do?

One vote? I better register again and vote Walrus.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
The people have spoken. However, read my sig quote...
Gentlemen.......I must( as the viewers would hang me high)declare this match an official draw! This one was just TOO close to call. It was a Battle for the Ages...and you will both live to fight another day,as you have BOTH advanced to the Elite Eight...with the remaining six contestants who will be announced later today. Congratulations Gentlemen you are both infamous as you are famous...and Good Luck in the next round( Who knows you both might square-off again in the Championship round):)The Wiz!

Walrus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Baton Rouge, LA
Gentlemen.......I must( as the viewers would hang me high)declare this match an official draw! This one was just TOO close to call. It was a Battle for the Ages...and you will both live to fight another day,as you have BOTH advanced to the Elite Eight...with the remaining six contestants who will be announced later today. Congratulations Gentlemen you are both infamous as you are famous...and Good Luck in the next round( Who knows you both might square-off again in the Championship round):)The Wiz!

I think we're teaming up! If we face off again, I think I'll make it a sit-in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread