Not open for further replies.

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
www.facebook.com
I know Ms. T is extremely busy at the moment so she might not be aware of this. I just wanted to make mention of it to her, Brandon and all of her customers. Please read this thread for more information:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/legislation-news/367730-fda-issues-notice-intent-propose-deeming-regulation-april-2013-e-cigarettes-other-tobacco-products.html

Posts #1 (obviously), #4 and #26 (this one especially) break down what this might mean for ecig users. There are also many links in the thread that shed more light on what might/could happen.

I don't know for sure that this has anything to do with juice, but there is speculation that these regulations could impact flavors (also nic levels and ingredients). If you enjoy your yummy Ms. T's bakery/candy/beverage/etc. juices I highly recommend following the news about this meeting. The more people that stand up for our right to vape what we want the better the chances are that we will be able to continue vaping them. Keep in mind that last year (I think it was) many Canadian ecig/juice shops had to close down because of national regulations. This is a very real threat and we need as many people as possible aware of what is going on. I really don't want that to happen in the US :(

If you have any questions I recommend replying on the original thread, I'm just trying to spread the word to people that might not be aware.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread