Favorite Flavourart Flavors + Recipes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirgon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2011
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
So I'm going through another phase of "everything tastes like blah" like I did a few months ago, which is why I started DIYing.

In the few months I've been DIYing, I've enjoyed 1 part peach 2 parts black tea, 1 part caramel 2 parts cappuccino, and hypnotic mist. Literally, that's all I've DIYed so far I've actually enjoyed.

The caramel cappuccino was my most recent, and after 30 ml of it I'm bored, but not as bored as I am of peach tea and hypnotic mist, so I'm still vaping it atm.

Of all the flavors I've tried I find flavourart to be the best. LorAnns, since it's used for candy, tastes like candy. Perfumer's apprentice always taste chemically.

I've tried....
Peach
White Peach
Black Tea
Hypnotic Mist
Caramel
Cappuccino
Oba Oba (no thanks)
Catalan Cream (Absolutely did not like)
RY4 (Uses Mellow as it's tobacco base, and I hate Mellow)
Mellow (see above)
Virginia (Not bad, but I'm not feeling tobaccos lately)
oRYental4 (No thanks)

and... I think that's all. I've also used about 40 different LorAnns and Perfumer's Apprentice flavors.

Seems I'm really picky about my eliquids.

I don't necessarily want something sweet. Just flavorful, complex, and pleasant, without being bitter or overly rich.

So, what's your favorite flavourart recipes or just straight flavors? Why do you like them?

Last edited:

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I like their cookie mixed with butterscotch, caramel, bavarian cream, raspberry,

I like their apple mixed with caramel

I love their Apple mixed with Jamaican Rum 2/1

But my tastes may be totally different than yours as I do like candy and sweet but not too sweet :)

The cookie is a little bitter IMO and that is why I like to mix it with some of the sweeter flavorings.

Good luck.

Dirgon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2011
Sweet works for me, hence I add sweetener to most of my juices, but I don't want it OVERLY sweet, and a *lot* of naturally sweet flavors are so rich they coat your tongue and just stick there. I like to flavor hop, when I'm not bored, and throughout a day I'll normally switch flavors every couple hours or so when I'm at home.

I'm not sure if it's the black tea or the peach, but here lately my peach tea mix has had a wicked harsh throat hit. It always has, but as of late it's really been bugging me.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Now I do add white chocolate to many of my fruits flavors and it smoothes them out nicely. I added some Capellas Vanilla Cupcake to my Forest Mix and it helped alot too. I may have to revisit that flavor.
But when I find that nothing is tasting right I just go back to my plain menthol mix or vape unflavored for a day and everything is well by the next day.

Dirgon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2011
Yeah, I usually use 15% personally, but since I got my VV box I'm planning to kick down my flavor % as well as my nic levels.

I found in the past when a flavor got too boring for me if I diluted it down to 10% it helped for a bit. Might as well add that I usually vape ~ 50/50 PG/VG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread