• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Favorite Cappuccino!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DocBurN

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
Montréal, Canada
Hi yall,

ok, i ran out of Cappuccino and a good friend told me that my precious Cappu from joyetech just changed to dekang.

From who are you guys getting your favorite 0nic Cappuccino liquid ?

Im asking here to eliminate the USA supplier that don't ship to canada.. Need your help.. what is the best tasting cappuccino.. im about to order and if I don't find any info, may end up buying crappy cappu.

(also, any recommendation for a fast shipping business)
Don't we have anyone from Canada that sell Cappuccino beside my good friend Jack from Happy Vaper that is unfortunatly out of stock at the current time

DocBurN

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
Montréal, Canada
I've some carts coming in a future order.

I'll PM and mail ya one when they come in when I order in a couple weeks.

that would be great.

Meanwhile, i have contacted Smilin at V4L and he told me that they are working on a new cappuccino formula.. so your V4L cappuccino taste could change really soon..

I am once again, more than ever, lost at sea regarding a good source of cappuccino.. what is so complicated people/suppliers.. who want my money ?? then ship me some good cappu!

Can_supplier

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
Canada
I am once again, more than ever, lost at sea regarding a good source of cappuccino.. what is so complicated people/suppliers.. who want my money ?? then ship me some good cappu!

Hey Doc,

Cappuccino is a hard one, heck its hard to find coffee. Extracts tend to be lighter fruiter flavors. The ones that exist to make cappuccino/coffee tend to be heavy with "stuff" that sticks to the atty and burns.

I made one flavor that worked great, till I vaped it for a good long session. It burnt to that atty and let me tell you, I was looking for some dog crap to eat to get the taste out of my mouth. The atty was disposed of at the local toxic waste depot.

I'd love to help you out, but I find the heavier the flavor get, the more its like searching for the holy grail or something.. I guess what I'm saying is if you find a good one, jump on it and order lots..

Cheers, :D

p.s. I forgot to add, I don't carry the flavor that burnt to the atty anymore, to set everyone's mind at ease.

Last edited:

DocBurN

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
Montréal, Canada
I made one flavor that worked great, till I vaped it for a good long session. It burnt to that atty and let me tell you, I was looking for some dog crap to eat to get the taste out of my mouth. The atty was disposed of at the local toxic waste depot.

hehe, exactly what happen to my homebrew Cappuccino eliquid yesterday.. i can mix anything but can't get some good cappu/coffee right.

my attys after the homebrew incident need to take a bath in vodka.. and a lil vodka for my mouth cose of this god awefull after taste.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread