[MyFreedomSmokes] Cappuccino, Chocolate, RY4, and Mango

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treeburner1983

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Let me start off by saying the service I've received from MyFreedomSmokes.com so far has been above and beyond what I would ever expect from any business. Everything has been shipped quickly and all of the juices I've received from Chris have been very tasty and accurate in their naming, short of one flavor that tasted off which Chris WAY MORE than made up for.

So anyway, here are reviews of my 4 favorites of the juices I've tried from MyFreedomSmokes.com so far. All these juices are 24mg nic, and 100% PG. They all give off good vapor and are good, clean juices which smell like they taste, so I'm mainly going to comment on flavor:

--
Cappuccino - MFS's Cappuccino has become my favorite all day vape, either alone or mixed with chocolate. The flavor isn't overwhelming like I worried it would be, but it has a rich, dark coffee flavor. I prefer the coffee flavors to fruitier juices as the coffee-based flavors remind me more of tobacco than some sweeter vapes. The juice, like all Chris's juices, is very clean and gives off very nice vapor for 100% PG, and smells very much like it tastes: like cappuccino. This juice gives a great throat hit, which is probably why I prefer it for my all-day vape, as I'm still fresh off analogs.

Chocolate - Vaped alone, the chocolate is a bit too sweet for me, but it tastes very much like a chocolate easter bunny. I like to mix the chocolate 60:40 with the capp. (60% cappuccino + 40% chocolate) when I want a bit of a change from my regular flavor. Again, the juice is very clean (I had a chocolate flavor from another vendor that was very dark brown and clogged up the atty quickly) and gives off good vapor. I didn't notice much throat hit, the vapor is more of a thick, rich, smooth vape.

RY4 - Chris sent me the RY4 after a mixup with another flavor that tasted off. I had been looking forward to trying this flavor, as it seems to be a favorite among many forum members. It's a sweet, kind of nutty/fruity flavor. I don't get the tobacco w/ caramel and vanilla flavor that others have described, but to each their own. When I vape this stuff, it reminds me of when I was little and eating fresh cotton candy at a carnival. It doesn't taste like cotton candy really, but something in the taste or smell of it really reminds me of it. Very interesting flavor, not my favorite or something I could vape all day, mainly because of the sweetness, but nice as an occasional treat. Again, nice clean juice with good vapor, and it smells like it tastes, very interesting. It has pretty good throat hit for a sweet juice, and overall I can see why people like it.

Mango - Wow. I don't usually like artificial tropical fruit flavors, and mango is one of my least favorites of them, but MFS Mango is awesome. Again, not something I could vape all day because it is a sweet, fruity flavor, but when I do vape it it's always a treat for my taste buds. Having eaten both artificial mango flavored candy as well as having fresh mango, I would say this flavor is closer to the taste of fresh mango, with a bit more concentrated, sweet taste. This juice gives really nice throat hit, and doesn't seem to permeate and permanently flavor the atty like MFS Strawberry or some fruity flavors I had from another vendor.
--

Overall, I love MyFreedomSmokes.com juices, and will without a doubt be placing many orders there in the future.

SCOTTYBALLS

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Greenville, S.C.
The Cappuccino is off the hook I just orderd 60ml's of 24g with a boost in flavor... my gawd its good stuff...

Also you must try the Keoke coffee/caramel I got a sample of it and it to is off the motherfreaking chain!! so now I have to order 60ml's of that too!! all the juice I have recived from them has been awsome!!

Fnlit

Aug 10, 2009
My customer service review.

First of all my order should be here tomorrow so I haven't tried any of the flavors.

However, put my order in around 1 or 2am, purchased 3 different flavors to try out. 12 hours later, guess who is calling me? Chris! I could not believe it. He informed me that one of the options I chose was out of stock (which he totally made up for ;) and told me he was shipping it out in a couple hours.

What can you say about a maker/distributor that does this sort of thing? I highly doubt there are other suppliers this caring and personal.

Thanks Chris!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread