• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Vamo's Version 1 and Version 2 -- buyer information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proverb31

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2013
Overland Park, Kansas, USA
Today I got vapemail. I received 2 Vamo's, (from fasttech) but they are not the same version. Both are the gunmetal colored chrome. One was the nitecore package with 2 18650's..this one was a version 2 I believe and all my T3's and T4's fit on it without an adaptor.

The second one was with the standard charger and 2 18350's and two vivi novas it does have the update spring, but the T3's won't fit on it without an adaptor. The T4's from fastech are slightly smaller in diameter and fit on both. So if anyone is looking at them and reading reviews and thinks they are all version 2's than maybe this will help you.

I really like the T4's by the way. If you like botton coil changeable tanks these are nice. I love that the drip tip is replaceable as wll as the coil.

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
Hiya - actually - they will both be version 2 Vamos. The version 1 Vamos didn't haven't metal buttons, and didn't have the red insulation ring inside. If you look up ito the top there should be a ring there. The chrome version 2 Vamos usually are too narrow for T3s, although other ego attachments fit. If you got a gunmetal chrome that takes T3s ok then you have a newer version 2 - they make little changes. The stainless steel version 2s were widened a bit to take T3s as well.

Proverb31

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2013
Overland Park, Kansas, USA
Hiya - actually - they will both be version 2 Vamos. The version 1 Vamos didn't haven't metal buttons, and didn't have the red insulation ring inside. If you look up ito the top there should be a ring there. The chrome version 2 Vamos usually are too narrow for T3s, although other ego attachments fit. If you got a gunmetal chrome that takes T3s ok then you have a newer version 2 - they make little changes. The stainless steel version 2s were widened a bit to take T3s as well.

Thanks for the added information. Yes I got two gun metals ones and one will take t3's and one won't. Both have the updated springs and red orings. albiet a little off center. :)

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
Thanks for the added information. Yes I got two gun metals ones and one will take t3's and one won't. Both have the updated springs and red orings. albiet a little off center. :)

If there is one thing Chinese manufacturing is consistent at, it's inconsistency. Still they do have some nice deals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread