Not open for further replies.

CShaver

Cloudy Flavor All Day
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2014
Swoyersville, PA
So I've heard mixed reviews about fasttech, and I tried searching, but I can't seem to find a definitive answer to my question.

I ordered a Vamo V5 from fasttech a few days ago. It says retail packaging, and I seem to remember it saying genuine, but I think that was wishful thinking, because I went to check again and couldn't find anything about the V5 being genuine. I don't want to get a clone of such an already inexpensive mod.

Does anyone know for sure if the V5 from fasttech is actually genuine?

InTheShade

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
South Texas
With the Vamo there is really no such thing as genuine. It seems that there are several factories producing the same mod and selling them as Vamos.
I know Sigelei do a Vamo and the original (that I know) was sold as a Bamboo - I bought one from a local B&M a good while back.

As for the quality of the fasttech APV, it should be alright. They seem to have fixed the QC issues that were affecting the threads on the 510 connection. I bought a V3 that was really bad on the threading, but like I said, I've seen fewer and fewer issues with them popping up on the forum.

While you wait for it, have a look around the VAMO section of the forum for the full low-down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread