Fairy Tale - Sweets Senor Churro

killkimotester

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2022
Hungary
Fairy Tale - Sweets Senor Churro
Producer: Croatia
Where to buy: liquidhall.com
20ml flavour concentrate packed in a 120ml bottle.
Deep fried pasta sticks, pan fried, dipped in brown sugar, fragrant and fresh.
One of my favourite brands is Croatian fairy tale, a range of 14 flavours, showcasing more and more delicious dessert flavours.
It smells of vanilla and cinnamon baked pastry, which is the perfect resemblance to sweetness. Vanilla, cinnamon, baked pastry and sweetening. These flavours take turns like this, like when the kindergarteners queue up in the dining room to sit down at the table. The vanilla and cinnamon melt into one to flavour the dough, mixing into the dough rather than just sprinkling at the end of baking. The dough is a real doughnut, you can taste the baked, almost slightly toasted taste of the sugar, sweet and soft, just as it should be. I have a feeling about churros like Christmas gingerbread. Knead all the goodness and spices together in a dough, then pop it in the oven and it's ready for a fragrant and delicious nibble. A perfect and simple treat for any sweet tooth. I admit, I almost consumed all 120ml of the soup before the test, blinking and looking at the bottle in bewilderment as to where the contents had gone, which I had only just opened.
To sum up the product: a disappointing, good value, delicious and fragrant soup. The churros product of the "fairy tale" range proved that a simple doughnut can be great, among similar products with all sorts of overcomplicated flavours.

Attachments

• IMG_20240217_084811.jpg
    IMG_20240217_084811.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread