Evod battery lights up for a few seconds, but no vapor? Then works for a few seconds before not working again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tachion

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Northeast
Hey all,

I recently got back into vaping after being out of it for a few years. Started back with a Evod starter kit which has been really fantastic compared to the old 510 I was using back in the day.

Anyway, I have been having a problem since I got my new IGO-S rebuildable atomizer from a local vape store today. Now, pretty frequently, whenever I press the button on one of the batteries it will light up for 2-3 seconds, but produce no vapor. The coil doesn't heat up at all, and the battery almost seems stuck in the on position (i.e. even though I stop pressing the battery as soon as I realize I'm not getting any vapor, the light still stays on for a good 2 or so seconds). After that, I can usually press the button again for a few seconds and get vapor before it does the whole "light up but no vapor" thing.

I don't seem to have this problem with the other battery I currently have.

Any idea what's going on? I'm guessing the batt is about to go, but it seems to work still when using the standard Evod tank and the Protank Mini I have, so I have no idea. I'm using 2.5 ohm coils in the tanks and a 1.0 ohm coil for the IGO-S I bought today.

Any thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread