evic supreme?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GMayberry

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2014
Virginia
I have the original eVic and it has been a great, easy to use, go-to mod for sometime now. I buy, sell, and trade mods all the time but I have kept the eVic around through it all. It was my first mod beyond an ego twist. If the supreme is as good as the original I would say it's well worth it. Personally I don't need a low res picture on my screen to get a good vape though. :D

David1975

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2014
Northlake, IL, USA
Not really. I got one as they first came out, and was WOWED by the 30watts.... after that, kind of regret getting it. The 510 sucks, nothing sits flush on it. The battery life stinks, need to bring 1-2 extra 18650's with me to last a day if I can't charge it. The scroll screen and functions work, but with an improvement and upgrade to the new version, you loose what little I did find redeeming about it. For an 18650 30watt device, I'd keep looking. But that's just my :2c:

Edit: Added picture and request. eVic s.jpg This is the new "home screen"

I would like to ask anyone who reads this and has one with the old version(V1.0), If you would be so kind.... I would love to get a back-up of the old version to reflash mine, if it's possible to go backwards. I'll give you my email through PM if you can send me a 1.0 back-up...

Last edited:

CKCalmer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2014
My mancave
I've owned an eVic Supreme for over 3 months now, and I can't complain a bit. It's built like a bank vault, and it's almost as heavy as one (the only downside). The quality of engineering and construction is outstanding. The 510 connection is now SS and removable/replaceable, and except for the screen section, it's all stainless steel.

The software is pretty much the same as the original eVic, but that's where the similarity ends. The eVic Supreme is quite a different animal than the original eVic.

For $160, it's a great buy considering the quality and features. It comes with a Sony 16650 VTC5 2100mAh battery, USB charging cable and AC wall adapter. Except for the weight, you likely won't be disappointed.

cmangoboogie

ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2014
buffalo, NY
Not really. I got one as they first came out, and was WOWED by the 30watts.... after that, kind of regret getting it. The 510 sucks, nothing sits flush on it. The battery life stinks, need to bring 1-2 extra 18650's with me to last a day if I can't charge it. The scroll screen and functions work, but with an improvement and upgrade to the new version, you loose what little I did find redeeming about it. For an 18650 30watt device, I'd keep looking. But that's just my :2c:

Edit: Added picture and request. View attachment 373399 This is the new "home screen"

I would like to ask anyone who reads this and has one with the old version(V1.0), If you would be so kind.... I would love to get a back-up of the old version to reflash mine, if it's possible to go backwards. I'll give you my email through PM if you can send me a 1.0 back-up...
You should be able to switch back and forth between 1.1 and 2.0 software through the my vapors program on desktop.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread