Status
Not open for further replies.

EBates

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2013
Texas
Welcome aboard
I bought an evic about a year ago, never owned/used a supreme. IMO the evic is over priced, the display screen is unreadable in bright sun light. If it goes into sellp mode while outside you won't be able to turn it back on. Used it for about an month, it's been sitting ever since.
YRMV, but that's my two cents.

SpyderBite

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2011
Sedona, AZ
Hello
For me I love the ego's they work great , for me it's the money if they work the same and one is a lot less save some cash?
Always get the best bang for your buck .

Ditto here. I have been tempted by dozens of mods.. but my egos are so darn reliable that I just can't pull the trigger on an expensive mod quite yet. :)

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
My first EVIC lasted less than 5 months. Joyetech wouldn't replace it. (Claimed a 3 months warranty)

At that time, I was disappointed. Many UK users found theirs either had stripped threads or broken control heads in a few months.

I would NOT recommend it.

However, I bough a new one last month at 50% sale price. They are being discontinued. I have a 6 month warranty on this one. I hope I don't need it.
I like it. It's nice to use, but this time I am being extra careful.

WeirdWillie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2014
Houston, Texas
I own both, but for the money get the supreme, you wont be disappointed.IMO the best regulated tube mod made, my only gripe is not being able to brighten the screen when outside. they are well made with a plethora of settings and options.
Also I recommend you get a Eleaf Lemo tank to go with it the lemo is 23mm and in hybrid mode it fits the supreme flush and looks sick, and will out preform any other rebuildable tank currently on the market.
I recommend you also order a second VTC4 battery, and rotate them out each week so you're not hammering one battery all the time.

mikefash

Sep 20, 2014
Los Angeles, CA
Good Morning Vape World.

just want to get other vapers opinion about this 2 ecig mods? the evic and the evic supreme. what do you guys think about this 2? does it still worth it to buy the evic with the new evic supreme already out?

Have one and sits on my shelf. Just too long and not variable wattage. I would of never buy this again. Sure when your new to vaping, its great for tanks and cartos. But once you get into vaping you'll end up with RDA's. Better just to get a DNA30 or SX30 mod. With these you can do tanks, cartos and even RDA's(20-30 watts single coil).

By the way i'm speaking about the evic. I believe the supreme can do 30 watts, but again I don't like the length.

Last edited:

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
I fitted my eVic with a 18350 tube, but whenever I use it I feel it's not delivering enough power. When I set the same clearo on a different device, it vapes better. I love the fact that is a passthrough tube mod, but with the plethora of usb box mods out there I would choose any for the same price. The ability to program and upgrade was the only pro, now in any usb box mod. I wouldn't buy any of the two. The menus are far too complicated, you don't need that much customization to have a good vape.

VBdev

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2014
Virginia Beach, VA
The supreme is Ginormous. Unless you need your mod to show you pics of your pet/baby/significant other I'd pass. The ability to ajust the hit (higher watt early then decline) is a nice feature though we will continue to see more of. Seriously, look how tall that thing is, nice flute. Vapor Shark rDNA is a good choice right now. Can't go wrong with an MVP or a VV3. Perhaps try out one of those iLeafs or the sigelei 50 or 100 watt?

WeirdWillie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2014
Houston, Texas
The supreme is Ginormous. Unless you need your mod to show you pics of your pet/baby/significant other I'd pass. The ability to ajust the hit (higher watt early then decline) is a nice feature though we will continue to see more of. Seriously, look how tall that thing is, nice flute. Vapor Shark rDNA is a good choice right now. Can't go wrong with an MVP or a VV3. Perhaps try out one of those iLeafs or the sigelei 50 or 100 watt?

I keep hearing people say it is a hugh mod, but honestly I dont really think it's that friggen big especally if you use a Eleaf Lemo in hybrid mode, 7- 3/16 total on the supreme without driptip in hybrid mode, even shorter with with my Magma on it. now you put a kayfun 3.1 on it in 510 mode yeah you're knocking on 8+".
Granted it has some weight to it you could knock a knot on someone's head with it for sure, but then again it is a quality made mod using 304 SS

mikefash

Sep 20, 2014
Los Angeles, CA
I keep hearing people say it is a hugh mod, but honestly I dont really think it's that friggen big especally if you use a Eleaf Lemo in hybrid mode, 7- 3/16 total on the supreme without driptip in hybrid mode, even shorter with with my Magma on it. now you put a kayfun 3.1 on it in 510 mode yeah you're knocking on 8+".
Granted it has some weight to it you could knock a knot on someone's head with it for sure, but then again it is a quality made mod using 304 SS

Yes but even a Evic/Supreme with a dripper its difficult to carry in your front pocket. Nice size Vaporshark DNA with dripper, better performance, and priced about the same.

15303257336_44c8943417_n.jpg

Not my Marlboro, by the way. Just using size comparison.

danthony428

Sep 20, 2011
Texas
I've owned 3 evics. All of them broke. I finally but the bullet and bought a provari. I hate to jump on the band wagon, but this thing is just such a high quality device. I believe it only goes to 15 watts though. So if high wattage is what you need go with a dna device.

I regularly swap back and forth between my provari with aspire bdc tanks, and a few mech mods with various rda's. They keep me happy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WeirdWillie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2014
Houston, Texas
Yes but even a Evic/Supreme with a dripper its difficult to carry in your front pocket. Nice size Vaporshark DNA with dripper, better performance, and priced about the same.

15303257336_44c8943417_n.jpg

Not my Marlboro, by the way. Just using size comparison.

I regularly cary mine in my front pocket, albeit I normally wear slacks, don't have an issue with it.... haha guess I know how to control my long hard thing. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread