Status
Not open for further replies.

WerewolfalThor

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2013
Chandler, AZ, USA
WerewolfalThor:9766522 said:
Another not really a review... review:
Tried the Slurm flavored juice today from DFW Vapors. Slurm was the caffeinated energy drink of the future from the TV show Futurama. It is VERY sweet. Vague hints of lemon and lime but mostly sweet. This would be a once in a great while vape.
Ok. Trying it again now and its not as bad as I recall. Still sweet, not an ADV for me for certain, but maybe something to vape when I'm starting to fall asleep at my desk. It's kinda like Mountain Dew... but the store brand of mountain dew that didn't quite get the mix spot on.

bettysue

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2012
Cocoa, Florida
I was more just looking for as place to start. There's thousands of online stores, some selling the exact same juices in different bottles. I like sour tangy flavors in life but I'm not sure I would like to vape them. Where could I start my journey with some good quality sample packs?

The place I bought my first kit and e-liquid from sells individual samples but they also have 10 sample packs for $19.99 that come in 3 different mixture themes:

E-Liquid - Sample E-Liquid - MyFreedomSmokes.com

Even though I like the first e-liquid I bought which is a tobacco flavored menthol, I am thinking of trying their menthol sampler pack as I got my eRoll kit yesterday and am finding that the e-liquid tastes differently than it does in my ego-c unit.

Best of luck in your search :)

betty

WerewolfalThor

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2013
Chandler, AZ, USA
Just got another atomizer cone for my eRoll with a 5 pack of attys. LET THE CHAIN VAPING BEGIN!
As an added bonus, my wife and kids are in Vancouver for the week. So I don't have to go outside to vape! (We don't want the little one to see it. Using the eRoll as an eventual stop smoking/vaping/everything aid)
Another bonus bonus, placed an order at HHV fur 30ml of Legend and Oompa with another sample pack of Huntsman, Simply Peach, Dragon's Fire, and Dark Horse. Can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread