eRoll vs eCab

Status
Not open for further replies.

telsie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2009
Maryland
I think I'll get a box. I might be able to use them in the Joye CC but, then again, the air flow system in that is the same as the Eroll... just a longer distance for the air to go.

Edit: All I found at the USA Janty site was called JANTY eGo-C ATOMIZER HEADS NORMAL PACK 5 and they're $23.99 a box of 5 so no different than Joye.

https://usa.janty.com/index.php?pag...egory_id=178&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=177

I came across someone selling the 5-packs for $14 on ebay, but the listing is ended. There are pictures of the inside of the atty that show the difference if you're curious (scroll down to the auction, then view the 3rd image). The coil is wrapped around a fatter wick, which is probably the reason for the harder draw ccm2000 said they have. Maybe that fatter wick obstructs the air flow.

That ebay seller also sells on Bonanza (I'd never even heard of that site until this thread), so it's probably the same person ccm2000 bought them from before. Who knows how he's getting them cheap, but if he does another auction at some point, I may pick up a pack to try.

telsie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2009
Maryland
Update on those "Janty" atomizers. I bought a pack from the guy selling them on ebay. My verdict? Don't waste your money. They're garbage.

They have two major problems:

1. Too fat. The diameter is slightly larger than the joyetech atties so they really don't fit. It took great effort to force the sleeve around them—so much effort, in fact, that I feared I'd break the battery if I did it. So instead, I shoved the atty into the sleeve and then twisted the sleeve onto the battery.

2. Very hard draw, just like ccm2000 warned. I could barely get any vapor. There's no sizzle, barely any airflow, barely any vapor. Even as emergency back-up, I think these would be useless.

Andy Morris

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2013
West Yorkshire UK
I bought an ego-CC as back up, It was OK but it did get a bit hot is used from a long session.

I've also got an eCom, which uses a different atomiser and is not compatible with anything, prone to bubbling if you get near to overfilling it it, but is a lovely vape and very light for its size. I prefer the longer battery for its extra life and I've got big hands.

Last edited:

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Difference between eCab and eRoll, Ecab you can also buy a 510 adapter so you can use it with 510 threaded clearomizers and atomizers.

The tanks are bigger, and easier to fill, and you can change out the batteries. I carry 4 batteries and they last me the whole day.

I just had my eRolls and Ecab up in the classies for sale and then took them down because I realized I like them so much. :)

I absolutely got tired of putting egos on usb chargers and not being able to use them. And also hate ALL kanger coils that are in their clearomizers so....

The eCab is utterly classy looking, which is another reason I like it. It is so much more streamlined than an ego battery w/a clearo on top.

It's funny, how many vendors are shooting themselves in foot by phasing out or not carrying this kind of smaller stuff, and the vaping forums are all about big stuff, too, there is little interest in these small format items (I had a new eCab priced at $30 and no interest in the classies here.)

But the truth is, there ARE a ton of vapers who love this smaller stuff, and also enjoy the joyetech products.

I've about had it with the kanger coils......they can keep 'em. It makes no sense to me to have a larger spinner or ego twist battery for "power" and then have to vape on kanger coils, they are just terrible IMHO. I'd just as soon go back to using cartos, and I would use cartos with a carto tank, but I have found that a carto tank on top of an ego battery is just too top heavy!

I didn't like the iclear or vivi novas either. I guess I'm just not a clearomizer fan.

I know you can rebuild the kanger coils to make them better, I just am not interested in doing rebuilding work.

I've had the same Joyetech Type A atomizer in an eCab for 2 weeks, vaping 100% VG, and it still tastes great. Using kanger clearos, I was getting nothing after 5 days, and/or then all that gurgling, etc. when they start to act up and then the wicking problems in the kanger protank.

I guess i'm just the kind of consumer Joyetech markets to :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread