eRoll vs 510-T, help me understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

propagandax

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2012
St. Louis, MO
I'm confused about these "tanks" on the eRoll? I'm thinking of getting one BUT these "tanks" look like the old cartridges we used to use with the 510s, in the old days when ecigs were just coming out. So are these "tanks" or "cartridges," like a mouthpiece with some filler used to hold liquid?

Tanks...no filler

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

patkin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2012
Arizona USA
I have lots of 510s and 3 PCCs (both sizes) for them. The main differences are:

1. diameter of the battery.. eroll is closer to smokes.. a 510 never felt like a smoke to me.. and the fact that I had to use manual ones didn't help that.
2. no disassembly to charge.. too much of a fiddle-factor for me.. eroll pops in the PCC fully assembled.. and out of it of course.LOL big factor for me.
3. fear of leakage killing the battery... I only used manual 510s after seeing how often juice leaked on my ego manual battery... that's not an issue with the eroll even though its an automatic.
4. I have Joye PCCs.. they're metal with sharp corners and really heavy... especially when you carry two of them, that weight adds up. Then add the weight of the batteries (heavier than erolls) and you can get a lot of weight fast. I have a Galaxy II and an old Samsung slide dumb one and the eroll PCC is less than half the weight of either.

That's about it except for what some don't like about the eroll that is not an issue with the 510 automatic (doesn't pertain to manuals)... the way its held. The reason juice doesn't leak on the battery is because of the design that requires a tiny air hole on the battery. That's located just below the atty and can't be covered while drawing. And you can't hold it at the atty if you chain because it heats up. This is not a problem for me. I label my tank and place it so that if its facing me, the air hole is never covered that way and I never choked up on a smoke so would never touch the atty area.

Andy Morris

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2013
West Yorkshire UK
I know you get 2 batteries with the eRoll, is there a way to charge the spare battery so you can switch it out in case you do use all your charge and you don't want to wait 20 minutes for your dead battery to recharge?

Get hold another 'cone', build up the battery into a full cig with atomizer, cone and tank and keep that in the PCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread