eRoll Cartridge Carry Case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Austiiin

ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Orlando
The eRoll posts are way to long to search through, as I'm sure this has already been discussed, but how are you carrying around your eRoll pre-filled cartridges? I just purchased the uCan to keep liquid on my at all time without having the carry a bottle, but I'm also looking for a way to carry cartridges without them being loose in my pocket. I don't understand why they didn't make the PCC just a tad wider and include a row for cartridges?

I would really appreciate photos! I know some people have used Tic Tac, Mini Altoids and AAA Battery cases - What are you using? Pics or it didn't happen!

Cheers :toast:

Austiiin

ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Orlando
Here are the ones I could find on my own. The one with the blue case is a pill case from Walgreens that the OP said cost $1 and the Altoid tin fits four, but they are hard to get in/out. Please share your setup!

003_zpse6f04b24.jpg Unknown-1.jpeg Unknown.jpeg

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
My TicTac case carries 6 tanks easily. Pics above - in the 2nd post by u. And I carry four eRolls, thus there r 4 filled-tanks on them and another 6 in the TicTac box. With a total of 10 tanks I'm easily vaping all day while out of home.

All the colors are at hand now:

2 x Blacks, 1 x Silver and 1 x White. Total 4 eRolls to vape away to glory!

I'm lovin' it !

Last edited:

izaidi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2013
Toronto, Canada

izaidi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Zaidi, similar ones r available here too. Check this at CanVape for $1.49.

Thanks Qorax!!! I was going to go see them this weekend! I'll pick that up too!

I hope its a snug fit. 5 cartridges a day I think will be perfect for me. One on my eRoll and 4 in the box. Plus they will be organized so If I have different juices in different cartridges I can grab the one I want easily.

How is the Tic Tax box working for you? Do the cartridges make any noise when banging around in your pocket?

izaidi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2013
Toronto, Canada

I hope its a snug fit. 5 cartridges a day I think will be perfect for me. One on my eRoll and 4 in the box. Plus they will be organized so If I have different juices in different cartridges I can grab the one I want easily.

How is the Tic Tax box working for you? Do the cartridges make any noise when banging around in your pocket?

Qorax just to let you know, I emailed Tom, and he said it wont fit the cartridges snugly, they would still roll around. Which kind of defeats the point. Might as well get the Tic Tac box.

The*Mist

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2013
United States
Got one of these as a 'throw in' in a trade and have fallen in love with it. Elastic band can hold anything, juice bottle, extra batteries,cartos, etc. Its small as well, its about 3 batteries wide, usually I go 2 back up batteries and a bottle of juice.

Battery Cases : Nylon Battery Case w/ Carabiner

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com

Remember, if u buy things "directly" at their store/s -- they'd be around 20% pricier. The ideal thing to do is buy them online AND pay in cash + personally pick-up at the store. This is the "indirect purchasing"... this way u pay the online price + HST but avoid the 'shipping costs' & the wait-time. So, u end-up saving about 7%.

The TicTac box fits 6 tanks snugly. 4 vertical & 2 horiz. I'm carrying them around for over a month now... no issues, no spillage, nothing.

Qorax just to let you know, I emailed Tom, and he said it wont fit the cartridges snugly, they would still roll around. Which kind of defeats the point. Might as well get the Tic Tac box.

Nothing would be perfect, b'coz their r no OEM cases for the tanks. These would hold around 6-8 tanks and can be kept snug by placing tissues inside, if required. With the TicTac box - no tissues r required, it seems to be created for holding 6 tanks, LOL.

mecocina

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2011
Florida
Got one of these as a 'throw in' in a trade and have fallen in love with it. Elastic band can hold anything, juice bottle, extra batteries,cartos, etc. Its small as well, its about 3 batteries wide, usually I go 2 back up batteries and a bottle of juice.

I have two of these and so far used one for my mini ego and T2's as backup, clips on fine to my purse. I use the little pill box to store my carts. Comes in a pk of two. The other one holds my Rx's LOL

mommyofdoom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2013
Orlando, Florida

Ooh, I like that one!

Edit - forgot to answer to OP.

I was using the pill boxes, I have a green one and a purple one. I wanted a blue one but Walgreens was out of them. I like them because if I want to bring multiple flavors with me I load up three cartridges with one flavor and three with another and stick them in the boxes so I can tell which is which. I have a little cloth cell phone case that I put the PCC and my accessories in.

Lately, though, I've just been bringing a 3ml bottle with me, and one pill case which contains two clean, empty carts and a spare atty.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread