Status
Not open for further replies.

Bostonsnboxers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2011
NW OH, US
Why have I not heard of this juice? I recently started looking around for an epipe, and of course discovered Matt's epipemods...gorgeous hand made epipes. I can't really afford his prices...yet, I'm a new vaper relatively and have spent quite a bundle on supplies already. Gave up on juices early on mainly because I couldn't find one I liked!

So, this diehard DIY gal goes window shopping on epipemods website and noticed in a small area of the site these cool looking bottles of 'pipe sauce'. Huh. Why had I never heard of this? So I visited the forum here and asked if anyone had tried them. Thanks to Dirquist I read his review and was convinced to give it a shot. Holy Moly, I ask again...WHY have I never heard of this stuff? I bought the Long Bottom Leaf but plan to try lots more. I'm not good at picking out flavor nuances, or describing flavors, but Dirquist is so I encourage you to read his review, but this stuff is smooth, nutty and delicious. If you've tried these please feel free to jump in...I really think more people need to know about these! It's not the cheapest juice I've ever seen, but not the most expensive either.

If you love tobaccos and have yet to find one that's satisfying, or even if you don't care for tobaccos, you still may just love this stuff. I know I do! :)

Bostonsnboxers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2011
NW OH, US
so, was it like pipe tobacco, i have been on a quest... like the holy gral thing .. i recvd a sample 3ml when i first vaped and dont know from who or what it was, but i have been hunting... a sweet but real tasting pipe tobacco...

If that's what you're looking for I so would give this a try. I don't LIKE tobacco juices and I can't stop vaping this stuff. I'm a diyer so buying vendors juice irks me, but I could never hope to come close to this one. SO good...and I don't know the guy or have any affiliation whatsoever. I even tried mixing it to half strength with unflavored..still awesome :)

Bostonsnboxers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2011
NW OH, US
I'm going to have to try that Shire Malt. I have lots of fruit flavorings so those don't interest me (I could always add them myself) nor the licorice...yuk! but Shire Malt...on my list ;) Just saw PBusardo did a review of the JazzCartopipe (have one, love it) and it was loaded with Long Bottom Leaf...so he talks a bit about it as well.

Tezcatlipoca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2012
Riverside, CA
That Long Bottom Leaf is incredible! Dare I say 'life-changing'? I can't place the flavor for the life of me, except for a thick and creamy vanilla and perhaps some type of slight tart fruit, but that's only part of it. Would anyone else care to take a stab at it?

I've tried the Sweet Georgia Peach as well, and while I don't like it quite as well as the Long Bottom Leaf, it's worth a try. The taste is somewhat reminiscent of the Long Bottom Leaf in its creaminess and slight tartness. What I really like about it is that unlike other fruity tobaccos out there, the peach and the tobacco are on equal footing and are fairly well blended together. The peach isn't as forward as you would expect. If this makes sense, I think it's a peach tobacco, rather than a peach + tobacco. If I didn't have the Long Bottom Leaf to compare it to, I would think this was some of the best juice out there. I am quite impressed with this company so far and can't wait to try the others.

I would be curious to see others' thoughts on these juices and their other flavors. Thanks for starting this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread