Electronic Cigarette Psychology Survey - Participants Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisEdge

Feb 12, 2013
United Kingdom
Hello Fellow Vapers,

Firstly let me introduce myself. My name is Chris Edge and I am a student studying for a honors degree in Applied Psychology. As well as being a student I am a full time vaper, hence the nature of my research. With electronic cigarettes becoming hugely popular and increasingly controversial I have proposed to carry out what is, as far as I can find, the first psychological survey as to why people are choosing to use electronic cigarettes as opposed to analogue cigarettes. With the data collected from this survey it is hoped that key features that cause people to make the change, and further use this information along with medical research to further harm reduction techniques using electronic cigarettes.

The survey takes approximately ten minutes and is composed of multiple choice questions about your previous smoking habits and your current vaping habits. All information collect will be kept confidential and destroyed upon completion of this research.

Participation is open to all members aged 18+ and are current E-Cigarette Users.

To Take Part in The Survey, Click Here

I look forward to working with you all,
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread