Ejuice Flavorings????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heybilox

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2015
Belle River, ON, CAN
I've only been around the vaping world for a week and having a ball with the endless
pssibilities in equipment and our ejuice flavorings. However there is one thing I see
lacking in juice flavors, there are no spices;ie: cajun, curry or foods like fried chicken, gumbo, etc.
You see the fruit and desserts but no kielbasa. Does anyone know of any suppliers or has any members dabbled
in homemade juices along the spice and entree line.
I'd love me some blackened catfish!!

wheelie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Ont. Canada
www.independentont.com
I've only been around the vaping world for a week and having a ball with the endless
pssibilities in equipment and our ejuice flavorings. However there is one thing I see
lacking in juice flavors, there are no spices;ie: cajun, curry or foods like fried chicken, gumbo, etc.
You see the fruit and desserts but no kielbasa. Does anyone know of any suppliers or has any members dabbled

I am waiting for someone to come out with "Bloodhound Slobber". Getting tired of scraping it off my television screen every evening. LOL

Last edited:

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Last edited:

drunkenbatman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2014
It's windy, USA
I am waiting for someone to come out with "Bloodhound Slobber". Getting tired of scraping it off my television screen every evening. LOL

*scratches forehead* If you have an apparently endless supply, shouldn't you be trying to corner the market by selling it? Maybe it'd be big in Japan, and you could recoup some kibble costs.

Wolfenstark

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
Perth , Australia

Hmmm. I guess, in stead of waiting, you could just add some of those tv scraping to some PG/VG/Nicotine mix. Taste should be pretty close once you get the proper amount of scraping figured out.? lol

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab

I'd like to find some fried catfish myself and maybe raw oyster. I know where you can get a McBreakfast Sandwich though. 30ml for $8 or 60ml for $12 for all their juices. Send me an email address and I'll get them to send you a coupon code for an extra discount if you want. They have buku flavors that are super :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread