Ejuice choices and lingering ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapture

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
eastern canada
Trying out a few different ejuice options. almond, cinnamon. etc

I started vaping with tobacco flavor, in cartos supplied by ecig brand.

I seem to be noticing that the "non tobacco flavored" juice tend to become sickly after a while.

Seems that flavors are either sweet/sticky or tobacco flavored?

Anyone else find the flavors to be be off putting?

Are there flavorings available that are not sweet/sticky or leave a negative aftertaste. Tobacco flavors seem ok. Does the coffee flavors have an after taste?

recidivus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2012
Canada
www.youtube.com
I went on a whim and mixed watermelon and an RY4, one drop each for direct drip. They actually worked well together. Maybe you could try mixing some flavours you find too sweet with a tobacco. It'll add a bit of kick to the taste, but not overpowering. Who knows, you may stumble on a custom blend that rocks your socks.

I DO recommend doing this in small batches, drops at a time small, and dripping for taste. I've heard some combinations are just foul, would be a waste of good juice to mix a big batch.

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio
So much out there to pick from it can be a real hit or miss when buying flavors.
I never cared too much for lime but after trying a lime menthol mix I was in love LOL I kept hearing fruit flavors mixed with menthol makes them taste oh so much better even from people who don't care for menthol alone and so far it has proven true for me too, great tasting vapes I can vape all day, cinnamon mixed with menthol was excellent too.
I am a big coffee lover and have not really liked any of the coffee flavors I have tried. So far most of them tasted burnt-ish or too strong like day old oil slicked gas station coffee or both. I also do not like tobacco flavors, to dry tasting for me and not at all like tobacco.
I tend to stay away from more complicated flavors (ones with a lot of different flavors mixed together) or cream(y), caramel(y) type mixed flavors because to me they can quickly become cloying/sickly and give me a headache. So far if I stick with more simple type flavors I really like them and I try to keep in mind that some flavors need to sit a while and steep so if they taste yuck right out of the mailbox I set them aside and have been very pleasantly surprised a few weeks later at the great tasting vape when I tried them again. I love trying out different samples of juices to find your happy vape it can be a lot of fun! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread