Egos are changing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bozzlite

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2010
Central Texas
I get the impression from FSUSA web site that Joye is now shipping all Egos with the Mega carts and Attys. Anyone know if this is true? Or ist it just FSUSA?

I kinda hope not. I just tried my Mega atty and cart yesterday on a 900mah Ego battery and was pretty disappointed. Didn't get the tons of vapor and loads of flavor that I was expecting. In fact it measurably under performs the regular Ego.

Ohm meter reads 2.5 on the Mega attys and 2.3 on the regular ones. I'm assuming thats the problem... too much resistance.

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
I just got my ego from FSUSA and it came with the mega atty... and it vapes insanely... more vapor then a hookah has smoke. Its a 650 battery though (I think)

It is indeed 650mAh.

The unpopularity with the fact that JoyE tried to go strictly mega attys and mega cartos was the eGo then becomes a 302 (as that is what that atty is). It vapes like a 302/801 (nothing wrong with that) but doesn't vape like an eG0 with cone.

Senrysa

Oct 20, 2010
south georgia
I started vaping couple months ago with a slim mini e-cig, next bought Joye Ego, then moved up to a mega atomizer with the big battery and yes, it isn't very girly but I LOVE them. I'll give up cutsey any day to ape mega style. I spend way less time filling and charging. I love them so much that I bought another kit and plan on picking up some extra mega attys to keep on hand. Knock on wood i've been super lucky with everything still working well but once you get that vape from a mega you just can't go back to the little e-cigs. And yes I love the vape too..its dense and I mix my own e-juice so mine is as sweet as a double choc toffee bar. LOL I admit it I am totally and completely in love with the megas...LOL

OB1J3D1

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2010
Earth
I got one of each kit - (one with megas and one with a standard 510 and a LR 510). I had no idea the mega atty was a 302. I ordered one of each for my GF and I and I figured she would want the slightly smaller 510 version. But, we both use the Megas and the 510s stay home. All the parts are interchangeable except that the carts have to go with the appropriate attys.

I've yet to really get into a comparison with same juice in each and all. But, for starters, I like the mega carts better because they hold more juice. I leave for work with one complete mega ego and an extra cart. I generally don't even need the extra cart until way after I return home. I have killed one battery after a full day's use once (7am - 2 am). So, I don't even carry an extra battery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread