eGo Delay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave L

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2013
Modesto, CA, USA
I know there has been a post on this topic, but I can't find it. I'm experiencing a delay between the time I push the button and the beginning of the sizzle on my eGo. The delay is about two seconds. Once the vape starts, it hits just fine. I've tried cleaning everything but it hasn't helped. The problem seems to be the clearo. I have a ce6 on one, and a T2 on the other. When I switch them, it's the ce6 that has the delay. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I know there has been a post on this topic, but I can't find it. I'm experiencing a delay between the time I push the button and the beginning of the sizzle on my eGo. The delay is about two seconds. Once the vape starts, it hits just fine. I've tried cleaning everything but it hasn't helped. The problem seems to be the clearo. I have a ce6 on one, and a T2 on the other. When I switch them, it's the ce6 that has the delay. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

I sounds to me like your CE6 is wearing out and is just taking longer for the coil to heat up. My CE3's get like that when it is about the time to replace them.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
I've found that with Vision products and CE whatever number, that the center posts need to be raise - pry them up easily with a hard toothpick not too far to unseat them from the silicone... for a better connection. T2's and T3's haven't had that particular problem so far.

I agree with the cleaning of the coil fixes above - but you may have a center post on the clearo/carto that isn't quite making full contact or is only contacting with ejuice between the posts....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread