eGo and eGo-T/Tanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

OaklandCA

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2010
OaklandCA
Batteries:
The Ego T batteries are almost identical to the Ego bats but the one's i bought from tornado will not fit the ego cone because the ego tank atomisres include their own cone. the key is the threads in the battery and the atomizer. all the "ego" line are 510 compatible. The 750 MaH pass through battery is so far as i have seen the best single battery out there. You can charge it with a regular mini usb and then unplug and vape for 8-10 hours.
Atomizers
The tank atomizers are ONLY compatible with the tank unless you use them for dripping (which i ended up doing because my tanks /atomizers leaked so badly. Regular atomizers will NOT work with tanks.

there are new LR tank atomizers available but if you buy them they won't work with any other carts on the market as of now.

OaklandCA

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2010
OaklandCA
yes that's the idea. i haven't tried it but i have bought the regular ohm ego tank atomizers and attached them to my old ego batteries. They look cool--but as i mentioned they tend to leak--i'm going to wait a month or two and try some LR version (just for fun and also to see if they have beaten the initial QC problems in the tank models which were great for a couple of days but then leaked and clogged more quickly than non-tank atomizers)

frotsmud20

Jun 4, 2010
Duval
Ah so there is are some issues with interchangeability but is the eGo battery a sealed battery? If it is would it matter if it leaked? If it isn't sealed could see how that would definitely be an issue with the potential to ruin a battery. And do the LR attys have the QC problems if all of the components are fit for the eGo-T or is it just an issue they have period?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread