ecigExpress nicotine- opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

avpx1

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2015
Hi Folks,
I have only purchased 100mg nic from MFS in the past and have been satisfied. I'm looking to purchase more nic (5 or 6 liters) and noticed ecigexpress has a great price. Has anyone purchased nic from them recently? I read a few positive posts about ecx being good but the posts are kind of old. I'm hoping to get RECENT feedback on their nic from you guys so I can make a good decision. Also, does ECX stand for ecigexpress or am I getting confused between two different companies?

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I am able to answer that ECX does stand for ecigexpress. I have not recently purchased nicotine from them though.

I did try their nicotine a few years back. I found it to be ok at that time. I have had better and had worse. Sorry that I could not be of more assistance.

Tagi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2014
Dallas Texas
I am able to answer that ECX does stand for Ecigexpress. I have not recently purchased nicotine from them though.

I did try their nicotine a few years back. I found it to be ok at that time. I have had better and had worse. Sorry that I could not be of more assistance.

Spot on.

Its a decent middle ground NIC. a bit peppery tabacco ish tasting. I like it for my unflavored vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread