Status
Not open for further replies.

Creniker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2011
Salt Lake
I'm already a supporting member, but it's a great idea to get this info out to new members and remind those that have been around a while too. I've gained a wealth of knowledge in my short 4 months I've been here. I was very upset, to say the least, when I couldn't get on yesterday. I've met so many very nice folks on here, and became friends with some as well. If the "self renewing" membership is putting anyone off like it did me... Pay (I did through PP) and turn around and cancel your subscription. Your memebership will still be good for a year, and you'll know its time to renew when "supporting memeber" drops from your avi.
I've DEFINITLEY got more than $24 worth of knowledge from the ECF, and all the wonderful members!

~Mike~
I payed through money book. Will it automatically take 24 dollars out of my account next year? If so I need to cancel that, cause I will forget, and it will screw me over lol. How do you cancel?

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
With Rolygates's comment that the forum is doubling in members every year, $2 a month ($24 a year) is cheap to provide insurance that ECF will be around for us to enjoy. As the member count grows, the server load will become proportionately heavier. Supporting members can help in providing the funds for continued growth.

Even thought the recent outage was more in the configuration/software realm, it's always a good idea to stay ahead of the curve in technology. I'd rather see us have overkill hardware and bandwidth than have to jump through hoops to get things back up when the load overcomes the capacity.

BTW, Paypal processed my recent order from Liberty Flights with no qualms. Apparently, if the order is coded correctly, Paypal doesn't pick up on the Ecig category.

Last edited:

revolver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Buenos Aires
Cleo,

You just opened my eyes. I realized i've been such a long time member and yet to have done this.

I've gathered so much useful info, met a ton of great people, and have always regarded these forums as one of my favorite.

I feel ashamed, to be honest!

Hence the new tag in my name, haha.

Great job, ECF admins, I love you guys.

Same case here... Ooops, I shall do something about it shortly...! :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread