Status
Not open for further replies.

cleolove

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2011
♥ Minnesota ♥
Hello everyone, I am sure we are all still shaking a bit because of the recent down time on ECF. I, like many of you, feared some sort of FDA/Government action had been taken. Thank goodness we haven't come to that (yet)

I just wanted to take this moment to ask everyone who can afford it to join me in becoming a supporting member of ECF. It's only $24.00 a year and will help the admins complete the server upgrades necessary to keep us up and running smoothly. I know I don't want to go through another day like yesterday and if giving $24 can help support the necessary upgrades to prevent that, I am happy to do it.

Won't you join me? Go here: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/payments.php
It only takes a moment, They take paypal and moneybookers.

Thank you admins and volunteers of ECF for all the hard work you do. We love you!

Peace,
cleo

Ps. I am posting this on my own, without any prompting from ECF officials.

warlike36

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2010
Seymour,IN.
How does moneybookers work ? Dont have the funds at the moment but when I do...No way Im using paypal. And Im surprised ECF does, :unsure: with paypals huge support of our life choice..

Seriously though...I agree..I owe ECF for all I have saved and the knowledge I gained. Dont have the money...but...

Anyone need any 14500's...also have a couple ICR18350's...

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Hello everyone, I am sure we are all still shaking a bit because of the recent down time on ECF. I, like many of you, feared some sort of FDA/Government action had been taken. Thank goodness we haven't come to that (yet)

I just wanted to take this moment to ask everyone who can afford it to join me in becoming a supporting member of ECF. It's only $24.00 a year and will help the admins complete the server upgrades necessary to keep us up and running smoothly. I know I don't want to go through another day like yesterday and if giving $24 can help support the necessary upgrades to prevent that, I am happy to do it.

Won't you join me? Go here: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/payments.php
It only takes a moment, They take paypal and moneybookers.

Thank you admins and volunteers of ECF for all the hard work you do. We love you!

Peace,
cleo

Ps. I am posting this on my own, without any prompting from ECF officials.

Thanks bunches for posting this cleo.......I would like to add also that ecf has a shop where you can get free business cards(pay only for shipping) and t-shirts and other neat stuff. Any support is so important to our cause....We are all in the same boat and need to show a united front.

:)
sas
ps. Just a user like everyone else.....no one asked me to post this.

AngusATAT

Captain Tightpants
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2009
GA, USA
Don't worry too much, folks. The FDA can't shut us down. I doubt there is much they could do to us at all. We're just a discussion forum. Yesterday's issue was due to our [sarcasm] oh so helpful [/sarcasm] site host messing around where they shouldn't. Luckily our good friend and amazing coder Alex was around to lend a hand. It was a major undertaking getting things back up and running... and damned if he didn't do something to make the site even faster than it was before!

The support is greatly appreciated. It takes quite a bit to keep this site going, and every little bit helps. Look forward to some neat stuff coming in the near future!

Mvgratz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2011
Alabama
I'm already a supporting member, but it's a great idea to get this info out to new members and remind those that have been around a while too. I've gained a wealth of knowledge in my short 4 months I've been here. I was very upset, to say the least, when I couldn't get on yesterday. I've met so many very nice folks on here, and became friends with some as well. If the "self renewing" membership is putting anyone off like it did me... Pay (I did through PP) and turn around and cancel your subscription. Your memebership will still be good for a year, and you'll know its time to renew when "supporting memeber" drops from your avi.
I've DEFINITLEY got more than $24 worth of knowledge from the ECF, and all the wonderful members!

~Mike~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread