Status
Not open for further replies.

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
I'm in the process of taking steps (starting with all my PM's) to make this new change be as painless as possible for me.:)

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/announcements-news/665813-moving-new-forum-software.html

Per Rolygate posted on 04/09:

Next week we are moving from our old faithful forum software, vBulletin, to a newer application called XenForo.

The changeover day will be late in the week and most likely on or before Saturday 18th. We'll post a Notice just before it happens.

You can expect pretty much everything to be different, so there will be lots of fun :)

This has been in the planning for over a year now, and is finally going live. It isn't easy moving a giant forum to a new application, so it's taken some time to do.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
Doesn't matter what they do. . . I need this place a lot more than they need me. I am looking forward to it and sure we will all figure it out. Especially with help from our friends.
tender.gif
and YouTube heehee

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Doesn't matter what they do. . . I need this place a lot more than they need me. I am looking forward to it and sure we will all figure it out. Especially with help from our friends.
tender.gif
and YouTube heehee

I agree completely.:)

I can't remember all the new features this upgrade comes with but I know there are some (new features) that members have been asking for.

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
Is there an easy way to archive PMs to my computer? I just had a quick look and didn't see anything.

What about thread subscriptions?

Select the messages you wish to save then, at the bottom of the PM screen, click the drop down. Select whichever format you wish and save them!

uwWUFuw.png

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread